Child support Taiwan law

I need some opinions about my taiwanese father who didn’t support me for 14 years and I am 18 years old now. Can I sue him? My parents are married and we’re here in taiwan now.
Thank you

Welcome to the forum.

I think it is better you ask it to a lawyer. Legal aid foundation gives legal counseling for free. Try them.

If you can sue your father may depend on your situations, and you might need a representative because you are still 18 years old.

1 Like

Thank you for answering

By the way my citizenship is Filipino my mother has an arc. Can we use that program?

If you and your mother are on ARC, yes. At least your mother can use the program for her child (you).

Are you recognized as your father’s child in Philippines or in Taiwan? If both no, it might be difficult to sue him.