Chili is back on the menu!

Bikefarm now has real American chili for sale at $100 a bowl. You can find it frozen in the freezer. Please micrwave till ready.

For those of you not familiar with American chili it is a delicious combination of beans, beef, tomato sauce, and spices all cooked together. Truly a delight upon the taste buds.

Okami

PS In the interests of fair disclosure. the Chili was made by me and all revenues from the sale of the chili go into my pocket.

Thanks to Alleycats for the tomato paste and Trinity Indian grocery store for the excellent spices.

Okami,

Does the chili come with a complimentary packet of Bean-O, or shall I prepare some extra incense for the inevitable post-meal concert?

You can buy chilli con carne in tins from all Philippino shops on Chungshan N.Road.

You can. During the war, you could also buy powdered eggs and whale blubber.
Home-made chili? Sound like it’s time I got an oil change!

Buy the incense :wink:

Not that kind of chili, mate. I’ve found it to be a North American thing, as none of my SA, Limey, Oz, Taiwanese or Kiwi friends/aquaintances know what it is.

Yes it is.

CYA,
Okami

Where is Bikefarm and how much is the Chili?

Yum!

Buy the incense :wink:

Not that kind of chili, mate. I’ve found it to be a North American thing, as none of my SA, Limey, Oz, Taiwanese or Kiwi friends/aquaintances know what it is.

Yes it is.

CYA,
Okami[/quote]

er ermmmmm

I know exactly what chili is: I once ate 8 burger buns stuffed with chili. You can guess why I ate eight.

And as being a supplier, I’d like very much to know why the hell I haven’t received a complimentary bowl???

[quote=“rooftop”]Where is Bikefarm and how much is the Chili?

Yum![/quote]

BIKEFARM
Phone: (02) 8732-1992 Mobile: 0926-283-300
No. 4, Lane 157, Xin Hai Rd. Sec. 3,Taipei, Taiwan
Open Monday to Saturday, 2pm to 10pm

Chili, one of the classic American comfort foods! Yummy in my tummy. :slight_smile:

Does it have corn in it?

And do you deliver?

He means Chile con carne, I think.- which I beleive is mexican but I wouldn’t know becasue I’ve never travelled west- and I’m a Limey.