Chili's restaurant at Tiger City in Tai/chung

Chili’s do a great blue cheese and bacon burger. Fantastic. Makes Finga’s burgers look puny in comparison. I am definitely going back for more. The service is good too.

if people don’t mind the price they always have good food and service. go during happy hour if u like beer to go with your food. buy one get one free and chips and salsa free.

in taipei u have to do it at the bar. in taichung u don’t need to :slight_smile:

oh and i like to go there for steak. it’s better then friday’s and the manager told me it’s from the same batch as ruth chris (not sure true or not).

if ur a steak lover taiwan suck for beef.

only place to get good beef is costco. straight from USA!

I like the Cobb salad.

i get my steak there, its easily the best in taiwan unless you consider the 6000nt for 2 at ruth chris!.
Other than that is costco and home cooking :smiley:

i concur doc!!! chili’s or costco cook ur own.

thank god for costco in taichung, WTF took them so long :fume:

use to buy beef from local importers that supply the steak house and they still suck.

Chillies is definitely better than Fridays, although I haven’t tried neither for steaks.
I’ve been meaning to try those steaks from Costo but since they’re from America I’m a little hesitant. Anyone know where to get good steaks in Taichung from New Zealand or Australia?

[quote=“Elephant789”]Chillies is definitely better than Fridays, although I haven’t tried neither for steaks.
I’ve been meaning to try those steaks from Costo but since they’re from America I’m a little hesitant. Anyone know where to get good steaks in Taichung from New Zealand or Australia?[/quote]

Good? No. Edible? Yes. Try Carrefour’s or any other supermarket. They usually carry beef from NZ or Australia.

Yeah, aussie cows are juicy… let’s fatten up those cows then eat them… YUMm…

I like TGI’s Jack Daniel’s Trio and always order with the ultimate mud slide with my meal.

How did you guys find out those all those restaurans??? Man… I am sick of taiwan already.