China blocking You Tube?

I have read that China has blocked You Tube as of yesterday.
This morning I am unable to watch anything on You Tube, on the same work computer on which I watched You Tube videos yesterday.

Does anyone have anything to share about this?

I welcom my new Chinese overlords.

China blocked access to YouTube for the last day or so, indefinitely, as they were embarrassed by/outraged by/defiantly denying the existence of a posted video showing Chinese policemen and soldiers brutally bashing with batons and repeated kicks a group of about 20 Tibetan monks, who were lying on the ground, hog-tied, some of them apparently unconscious, and totally unable to see the blows coming or to defend themselves.

No word on who released the video, though its release is surprising, as it appears to have been shot with impunity from close range, so probably was an evidence video taken by the police themselves. The video was apparently shot some while earlier, and was not immediately recent, according to the BBC.

I think my “new Chinese overlords” can go fuck themselves.

Yup. It’s blocked. I’m crushed that I can’t see my Failblog.org youtube clips. :aiyo:

Well, at least it isn’t my computer.

How does China block YouTube in Taiwan?

And Uro, I was tongue-in-cheeck about the overlords, just in case they are watching me. :pray:

Oh, I got the irony! They have been watching me for years. They can still perform autofellatio, as far as I am concerned.

Guess I won’t be able get a visa to visit Shanghai for the Grand Prix, now, but perhaps that’s all for the better.

They haven’t blocked my tube.

[quote=“urodacus”]China blocked access to YouTube for the last day or so, indefinitely, as they were embarrassed by/outraged by/defiantly denying the existence of a posted video showing Chinese policemen and soldiers brutally bashing with batons and repeated kicks a group of about 20 Tibetan monks, who were lying on the ground, hog-tied, some of them apparently unconscious, and totally unable to see the blows coming or to defend themselves.

I think my “new Chinese overlords” can go fuck themselves.[/quote]

Id like to see that video…

Chuanzao El Ale Destroyer, do you have an update? Is youtube still blocked for you?