China closes airports over UFO sightings

What’s up with this story?

• Aliens are taking over China.
  • Aliens are taking over the world.
  • American spies are invading China on secret planes that look like UFO’s.
  • Russian spies are invading China and they really have UFO’s
  • The Chinese have a new super aircraft that can take over airports.
  • Taiwan doesn’t need F-16’s because they have UFO’s
  • I’m an alien living in Taiwan.

0 voters

newsoxy.com/world/ufo-china-15116.html

[quote]UFO China Sightings: Eight airports shut downs by aliens. China officials remain quiet, but a recent UFO forced another airport to shut down to prevent passenger planes from crashing.

China is being visited by aliens, according to witnesses. Several people say they saw a bright light shining in the sky close to Baotou airport, Inner Mongolia.

The light zoomed into a circle around the airport before vanishing a short time later, as captured in amateur footage uploaded to YouTube. Although the video footage is very dim and hard to see.

The airport was shut down for around an hour for safety reasons, a spokesman said. Three flights to Baotou from Shanghai and Beijing were forced to circle the airport until the object disappeared.

Two other flights were diverted from Baotou. It’s the eighth reported UFO sighting in China in the past four months.[/quote]

This is not the most reliable link, but it’s not the most reliable story, either. Anyway, why is this all over the news?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58e_iKmiuk0

I say it’s the Chinese building and testing some new superior weapon, but that’s just because I can’t take the idea of an aiport shutting down to keep planes from flying into extraterrestrials seriously.

Or maybe aliens are coming to take over the world.

WOW

video.godlikeproductions.com/vid … art_1_of_3

I wish I could embed this video somehow.
This woman. :astonished:

I have heard that there are three F-22s stationed at CCK airbase in Taichung. (The pilots are Americans.) The F-22s fly high and fast, and appear to many people to be UFOs.

This is a very likely source of the recent UFO reports in China, Taiwan, and other Southwest Pacific regions.

[quote=“Hartzell”]I have heard that there are three F-22s stationed at CCK airbase in Taichung. (The pilots are Americans.) The F-22s fly high and fast, and appear to many people to be UFOs.

This is a very likely source of the recent UFO reports in China, Taiwan, and other Southwest Pacific regions.[/quote]

Or is that what you want us to believe? I’ve always thought Hartzell to be too smart and helpful to be human. Luckily y’all have me to see thru his alien veneer.

[quote=“Hartzell”]I have heard that there are three F-22s stationed at CCK airbase in Taichung. (The pilots are Americans.) The F-22s fly high and fast, and appear to many people to be UFOs.

This is a very likely source of the recent UFO reports in China, Taiwan, and other Southwest Pacific regions.[/quote]
How would you hear about it???

They may have air crafts there all the time. And if it’s a recent development, then they would do some press you know, or China would get antsy, and if its a secret operation, how did you hear about it? :ponder:

All F22s have been grounded since may 3 2011, indefinitely, for an oxygen system problem that may never get fixed.

Except that aliens don’t need oxygen. ha

I find this difficult to believe. The F22 is a stand-off fighter and is not designed as a recon outfit. Besides this, peacetime antics like airspace incursion can cause extreme political upheaval. The F-22’s aren’t that reliable. Why would the US risk a landing over China due to technical faults or even worse, being shot down? There is no need to risk advanced technology falling into Chinese hands (again).
There are many other aircraft that can be flown over China (and which routinely are and have been for decades). F-22’s are too expensive, and there are too few of them to mess around with.

On the other hand, the US isn’t famous for making brilliant strategic decisions.

[quote=“Chuanzao El Ale Destroyer”]WOW

video.godlikeproductions.com/vid … art_1_of_3

I wish I could embed this video somehow.
This woman. :astonished:[/quote]
Oh. My. god.

CCk airbase is used commercially for many flights. It would be impossible for F22 to be stationed there to be never spotted.