China ... fake eggs on sale for consumption

Now I don’t know if I should believe this but there is evidence that in China there are fak eggs on the market for consumption … I heard about fake fish (surimi) … but fake eggs that are not save to eat … here’s a way to make some … if it’s not a hoax … watch your eggs while in China …

One more link

The good news … NO Cholestorol! :smiley:

Wasn’t this years ago?

Big news last year after the fake milk killed or mangled all those kids.

HG

According to the dates it was in 2006, I had no idea, but it just appeared in the news in Belgium … again …

You know, if you can get your hands on some fake flour, you can combine the fake eggs, milk and flour to make great fake pancakes.

HG

I had my fake wife feed some to my fake kids during my fake weekend last week.

Sorry to say they weren’t that great…I had to fake it.

[quote=“Belgian Pie”]Now I don’t know if I should believe this but there is evidence that in China there are fak eggs on the market for consumption … I heard about fake fish (surimi) … but fake eggs that are not save to eat … here’s a way to make some … if it’s not a hoax … watch your eggs while in China …

One more link

The good news … NO Cholestorol! :smiley:[/quote]

I love what it says at the bottom of the article:
[color=#FF00BF][quote]And if you believe all of this, please visit this eBay auction I’m hosting for a live unicorn.

(Thanks, Nic) [/quote][/color]

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Big news last year after the fake milk killed or mangled all those kids.

HG[/quote]

How on earth were they mangled? Did they fall into the fake-making machinery?

Well, it probably started somewhere else in their bodies, but their heads turn large and square. That’s a clear sign of malnutrition in (non-German) kids, and it’s amazing how often you see it traveling around this quarter of the globe.

HG

It’s the Nurse Ratchet in you that makes it clear, I would say. I probably just unconsciously thought, man people are ugly here.

I will look out for squareheads in Tibet.

You’ll see squareheads there for sure.

What’s freaky about that is the potential for what’s called “soft neurological damage.” Basically any distortion of the brain box is bound to have negative impacts on personality and development.

HG

Double crap.

I’m going to feel the head of my travel agent in Lhasa as soon as I meet him. It’s the only explanation for some of his emails.

But really, that is sad.