China-India Tension

2 Likes

#teamindia

3 Likes

It seems PLA took 43 casualties, so it seems India is on top as of now.

They say they are throwing rocks at one another.

If they have a full on conflict, China would have the high ground.

Geographical or moral?

1 Like

6 Likes

Geographical. China doesn’t have the moral high ground in anything these days.

5 Likes

Yeah- seems that even in this both sides kept to the agreement of ‘no guns’. So they killed each other with rocks and fists.

3 Likes

That must have been some carnage.

1 Like

These are just stupid skirmishes where each side has been instructed not to use real weapons but still show bravado. Unfortunately if real war does break out, the Chinese side has a lot more infrastructure and munitions than the Indian side. Indian policy there has been one of defense and that too very minimal.
The mindset of Nehru still prevails.

I really don’t see war breaking out , too much to lose over a bunch of ice and snow.

I think you might mean ice and snow and face, unfortunately. :grimacing:

4 Likes

After reviewing the score cards, by unanimous decision INDIA WON.

POOH BTFO FOREVER.

1 Like

How on earth did they kill 63 soldiers with clubs and rocks? There had to be knives involved.

3 Likes

I bet China is the one that messed up. India has been doing that for years.

4 Likes

:joy:

Yea they really stop the atrocious border ceremony

The soldiers of respective countries should drag their leaders to the border sit back and watch them throw punches. Imagine Modi and Xi fighting it out on the border. Let the soldiers relax and enjoy the show of bravado. And throw in some American cheer leaders.

1 Like

There was a lot of falling to your death involved. When in Himalayas, losing your step is fatal. Imagine hours of hand to hand combat on a cliff edge in lowlight conditions.

1 Like

They were stoned to death? How Islamic is that?