China lost control over a rocket delivering a section of the Tiangong space station

well spotted :slight_smile:

1 Like

When was that?

2 Likes

Pre ccp. They just went by another name for the country, party remains the same to this day. i thought this was common knowledge. Civil war and all that jazz.

From their own website
20210424_172853

Friction.

Taiwan never owned China, the KMT was just a ruling power. I always was told that the Japanese ruled Taiwan from 1895 until WWII (1945), and that the ROC was founded in 1911, so Taiwan could never have owned China.

2 Likes

no foundation?

Sorry, this is the best I could do at work between classes…

7 Likes

Yes yes, its own sarcastic jab at the prc and sorta the kmt/nationalists. Ruled, owned. Not a big diff when.it.comes to china. Also sarcasm cause the ccp are douche bags and oppressive.

Saying that Taiwan owned China post WW2 and before 1949, just because the KMT was given the trusteeship of Taiwan by the USMG, is like saying Palau owned the US post WW2 before the US gained its independence in 1994.

Where is the rocket part now?

It’s orbiting and skipping on the atmosphere at 27,884 km/h and between the altitudes of 250 and 150 km. It means currently the rocket is completing an orbit of the Earth about every 90 minutes. Last time I checked, it took about 6 minutes to fly across Australia.

1 Like

whoa

No, im jokingly saying taiwan owned china before the civil war there :wink:

The U.S. Space Command said it is tracking the whereabouts of the Chinese Long March 5B, a 23-ton piece of space debris, but that the exact entry point into the Earth’s atmosphere cannot be pinpointed until hours before its reentry, which is expected sometime around May 8.

Space-Track.org / CZ-5B (Long March 5B)

Awesome, looks like they’ve narrowed down the path to somewhere between New York City and Tasmania.

4 Likes

Everytime i click links to this site, it requires registration…am i wrong?

Looking for an updated source that doesnt require my persmission to use my personal data. given this is an issue without wrong doing (by the victims), should be a reasonable request.

What if it landed right on top of the CCP’s headquarters?

3 Likes

What if it landed on a dime on a platform in the ocean, space x style but even more accurate. That should show us haters!

Edit. Damnit, samsung, android and/or firefox struck again. this is in reply to above @chris. cant seem to change it…:frowning:

The Chinese government after the debris obliterated some people in a random place:

1 Like