China surrounding Taiwan now...Is this for real?

Oh no’s, China has surrounded Taiwan with it’s one aircraft carrier. maybe it’s going around in circles.

3 Likes
2 Likes

If history is any indication, the Beijing diehards just birth cafe-loving wenqing who hate China and consider themselves Taiwanese…

2 Likes

No, don’t do that. Epoch times has been exposed as fake news (the real kind, not the Trump kind)

4 Likes

You just havent met the taiwanese reds yet, there are a frightening number of taiwanese that consider themselves chinese. Lack of education helps with the wording issue between race and .nationality. Jong guo ren vs hua ren. But it is a very real problem…

If the virus, trade tactics, muslims, tibet, hong king etc etc has taught the ccp anything, it is that the international community does not care at all how bad they are and will do nothing to help oppressed people. As long as they keep pimping out their people for slave labor, all is perfectly fine.

Taiwan is next, it has never been a more dangerous time for us here and people should absolutely care about this.

5 Likes

Epoch Times is a mouthpiece for falunkong tho.

1 Like

Do you think I believe everything from the epoch times???

I’m just listening to their evidence, reason and logic and I draw my own conclusions as an educated and civilised human.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::kiss:
Lol

A record number of people in the nation now regard themselves as “Taiwanese,” rather than “Chinese,” a survey released on Friday by National Chengchi University’s Election Study Center showed.

A record 67 percent of the population identify as “Taiwanese,” while only 2.4 percent consider themselves to be “Chinese,” the center said, citing the survey’s findings.

2 Likes

Really? What about the DPP coming to power?

If you have a property it’s about time now to sell to people from HK! Or Chinese?

Better yet, wait till China takes over then sell for a huge profit. If the day ever comes, the rich Chinese will be all over Taiwan’s real estate market

1 Like

Are you talking about peaceful unification? Don’t think that’s really a possibility anymore.

2 Likes

If / when that happens, I’m sure they will just take what they want.

1 Like

This.

In the middle of a pandemic, you would expect them to focus at home. Look at what they are doing while the world hurts: attack India, move further to create havoc in the South China seas and taking more territory there, flyovers over Taiwan…

Distraction or act of desperation, this multi pronged offensive is quite dangerous.

4 Likes

And we’ll know about domestic discord about two months after it kicks the legs out from under their economy so good luck catching those falling knives.

1 Like

You’re saying that the CCP would just take every land title from Taiwanese residents. Not likely.
It it was all out war, they would likely have to destroy most of the major cities

Again, the whole invasion is not likely IMO

What people arent seeming to comprehend.is.that they dknt attack all out. They jnch by inch the fuck out of the poor bastards that are their target. They do it on all fronts. School books, trade, loans, infrastructure and even.armed conflict like with india. Push a bit, go back, push more, go back. its exactly like how gas.prices go up to eventually get us dumb sheep to agree to pay up and even be glad its only really expensive rather than exponentially expensive.

It wont be an invasion. They didn’t invade HK. Just ware.them.out, get the international sheep accustomed.to.this grey area and pounce once the time is right. Now no one is doing shit about them breaking.an.international contract. instead brittain offers psuedo refugee status and.the US sort of.hurts the economy, which mainlamd cares nothing about as it only.helps their cause of screwing the noisy cantonese.

This is all a MASSIVE win.for.china, and enboldens them further.

The international has sent a message to.bith China and the places.they oppress, and that is they dont.mind. Keep the containers coming and.it is.all good. China has heard this message loud and clear for decades. And now they are ramping up exactly as predicted…

most dangerous time ever for Taiwan.

The world should care, before its too late. Chinas flooding and.ecomony makes.no.difference. Show me a time they ever gave 2 shits about their.people. As long as.fear.prevails, and they are ramling that way up as well, there isnt an issue. They are not like taiwan where people have a.voice and a.say. Cannot.compare or assume their rotting.core will make any difference.

5 Likes

I can see it.being.far.better now. Especially due to.covid. Once dpp fugs up.somethung.the number will sway. Regardless, consjdering China.is a cold, cruel oppressive enemy there is.an.astonishing amount of people that are pro china. It is worrying. the biggest political party in taiwan is literally called the CHINA KMT. When.the gov tries to change national companies to.taiwan.rather than china, there is huge out cry. The kmt under.ma did a great job at tieing taiwans economy to.china.so.we are essentially reliant on them. This has been.happening .forever. The dpp this time has done lots of good, for sure. But a few years of new policies dont change a culture of greed and decades of brainwashing.

The reds are strong here, dont get too complacent.