China Times TV guide

How long can the idiot at China Post keep his job when the English language TV guide is f**ked up about 4 days per week.

I guess the answer will be “forever” because he and his boss are Chinese.

I hate to appear to be a racist.

There is a clear difference between racist and realist.

Subject line: “China Times.” Content subject: “China Post.” Who’s the idiot?

If you hate to appear racist, then why make such a statement? Again, who’s the idiot?

So you would rather that I did not complain - I sent email to China Post 5 times - nothing - no change - same stupid mistakes

Read your first message. Read my response. Did I anywhere suggest you should not complain?

And no reply from China Post - I apologise to China Times

No - Hakka - you just imply that I am am idiot for complaining

Just a thought. Could the fault not lie with your cable company?

HG

Like you send these guys 5 emails and they treat them like used toilet paper ???

Given the consistent nature of the problem - I do not think it has anything to do with the ISP

Wrong. I implied that you are an idiot for mixing up two newspapers and for stating that the reason for the China Post being inadequate in your eyes was that an employee and his (or her?) boss there are Chinese. If you can’t see that this is quite different from saying that you are an idiot for complaining, then you have a problem with reading comprehension.

I did ask someone in another country to look at the site twice - they saw what I saw.

OK Hakka - do you have a better possible explanation for no reply to 5 emails about a very obvious, continuing and verifiable mistake on these English language web pages.

I should have used my Chinese name in the emails?

[quote=“rian”]OK Hakka - do you have a better possible explanation for no reply to 5 emails about a very obvious, continuing and verifiable mistake on these English language web pages.

I should have used my Chinese name in the emails?[/quote]

Yeah, I do. Incompetence. It’s found among people of all races.

If you can read English and look at the China Post TV guide and find nothing wrong on a regular basis you have a problem with reading comprehension

You would not be the first person to use an automatic translator

Yo are not alone. I have e-mailed them twice in the past and it’s still fuc*** up. The Knowledge Channel link always displays AXN, and the Sunday schedule is seldom posted. Each time I got no reply from China Post.

OK Hakka - I am laughing in a friendly manner now

Did I write that there were no problems with the China Post? No.

Are you being a troll?

I think the one above answers you - yes I was trolling - trolling for somebody who might know someone who could fix the problem.

I am in the populous country and would like a reliable English source of information about English TV programs