China's genocide of Uighurs and news suppression

Seems the Tibet solution and the Uighur problem management are SOP. Look what this guy advocates for Taiwan:

Author Joyce Yen (顏擇雅) pointed out on Facebook that Li once had said that he had lost all hope in “peaceful unification,” and that after unification by military force it would be enough to send 25 million immigrants to Taiwan to “resolve the Taiwan Independence problem,” CNA reported.

Genocide, both cultural and practical, is also in the cards for Taiwan. That this is supported by so many inside is worisome and a threat to democracy in Taiwan.

The event’s schedule showed a picture of Li under photos of Chinese President Xi Jinping (習近平) and of Tiananmen Square with the portrait of communist leader Mao Zedong (毛澤東). Organizers said a protest march and forum would still go ahead in Taichung on April 13, regardless of whether Li could attend or not.

https://sentinel.tw/battle-taiwans-democracy-versus-ufw/

I just wished more Taiwanese were at least aware of what is at stake. But most have given up or are so busy with survival that cannot deal with this.

1 Like

i think under international law, it would fit genocide.

What a shame. I had no idea they were also harvesting organs now. And of course, all the while enjoying a seat in the UN human rights council. What a joke!

Cultural revolution, here we go:

2 Likes

“volunteers”
“students”

giphy%20(1)

One comment mentioned it was “a one month gig” by students from 1st tier cities, and that the students were very grateful afterwards to realize how lucky they are to live where they do … dunno what you guys think, but for me, this stinks. They present it as Peace Corps kind of stuff, when in reality it is more like “this will be you if you do not do as we say”.

Can you imagine a bunch of spoiled and babied one child policy sons from 1st tier cities working at village farms lol. They missed a chance for a hell of a reality show.

They are way ahead of you.

3 Likes

Yea the Chinese most popular reality TV is the over privileged kid swaps places with the underprivileged kid TV show. Makes pretty good viewing too.

:rofl:

I had no idea. My favorite Chinese show has to be the one where they get a bunch of random guys going on the show and like 15 girls vote yes or no on dating them.

I think it’s called if you are the one.

1 Like

Lamps made of human flesh turned out to be fake but death of millions at the hands of nazis was not fake.

The world needs to know what China is doing in Tibet and Xingiang.
China is like a larger , much more prosperous and much more dangerous NORTH KOREA.

They now have a new dictator (president elect for life) . China is heading down the wrong road.

RTHK also had a Prince & the Pauper type show, but instead of farmers, the paupers were urban cage dwellers.

1 Like

Mandatory spyware on phones. Every dictator’s wet dream.

1 Like

CCP, the world’s largest app maker

1 Like

So they force people to buy Huawei / Xiaomi etc phones?

There’s a xi jin ping app that they are being forced to download and use in govt departments and some companies. Most downloaded app in China !

A post was merged into an existing topic: Meanwhile in Hong Kong

2 Likes
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYyUqrMuQ

3 Likes