Chinese are inflexible, what do you think?

[quote=“KingZog”]You know if you fly from China to Hong Kong you have to go to the terminal with international flights. It has to be that way because Chinese people need a visa to go to Hong Kong and the airport only checks visas for international flights.

Actually, once when I was in China I was talking to some Western guy about the differences between working in Japan vs Taiwan vs Korea and the Chinese guy next to me said. “If you want to stay here to complete your work, don’t talk about politics. If a policemen walks past you’ll have to go home”. I sort of realised that maybe I was putting him in a awkward or even dangerous situation and actually apologised. Then a bit later the Western guy told me that the Chinese guy had claimed he was only joking and “in China you can talk about whatever you want”. It was clear from the way he said it that he (Western guy) didn’t believe it.

How chilling is that. You can’t talk about stuff, and you can’t talk about what stuff you can and can’t talk about.[/quote]

Thats not much more different than the citizens of Taiwan was barred from waving their own county’s flag.

China is much less free than Taiwan - that much was obvious to me even spending a rather short time there.

Well, Chinese women are not free… but are much less expensive then their counterparts over here… :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

lol, i’d rather buy a japanese housewife