Chinese Communist Party: demise only a matter of time

More than a decade after the fall of the former Soviet Union and Eastern European communist regimes, the international communist movement has been spurned worldwide. The demise of the Chinese Communist Party is only a matter of time.

theepochtimes.com/jiuping.asp

I suspect most people agree with your comment, Lizi. The questions, of course, are:

• How much time are we talking about?

and

• What form will the change take? (Gradually from within, or something more sudden…)

Cheers,

Ahhha, Lizi from the falun Gong Thread-almost all of your 376 posts being made in a few days on the same thread. :stuck_out_tongue:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … sc&start=0

So, what part will the Falun Gong play in the (imminent) fall of the Communist Regime?

Over 891,000 have Withdrawaled Intimidates the Chinese Communist Party within a short period of time.

I think the trand is becoming faster, vevy soon the world will realize the end day of CCP has come.

should the CCP end, what is seen replacing it?

[quote=“Kea”]
So, what part will the Falun Gong play in the (imminent) fall of the Communist Regime?[/quote]

My understanding: Falun Gong is a great practice that can benefit people’s health, but the most value of this practice, I think, is to help people to assimilate to the nature of the universe–Truthfullness, Benevolence and Forbearance, thus, the practitioners can be a good person, a better person, and benefit the society.

To be a righteous belief, practitioners of Falun Gong(Falun Buddha Law) are not interested in politics. Power of regime or wealth is indifferent to real practitioners who have the willing to go beyond the world. Thus, before CCP launched the most evil persecution, Falun Gong practitioners donot care what the social system is, which Party controls the country. what the practitioners want is only a place to practice the belief of Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forbearance.

But CCP 's evil nature could not bear another belief exists, especially when it saw that about 100 millions of Chinese people are attracted to the belief—Truthfulless, Benecolence and Forbearance, and the number is greater than the number of CCP members.

By the fear of threatening its power, the evil CCP launched the most cruel persecution. However, the base of the persecution is CCP’s lies, for it could not find any reason to persecute inercent persons.

However, after the beginning of the persecution, Falun Gong practitioners donot want to involve in politics still. But, CCP controls all the media in China, and influences many media in the world by every kind of methods to defame Falun Gong, and try to cultivate the hatred to Falun Gong using the lies it created.

Under this condition, it is necessary to expose the evil nature of CCP, and let people all over the world know what Falun gongis and what CCP is, and why CCP launches the evil persecution.

This is not a political behavior, this is exposing the evil, and Falun Gong practitioners are not going to overthrow the evil regime, but, the evil CCP
is facing to its end due to its own crime

I started this thread in open forum, but the moderator transmited to this one, because I donot think exposing evil is a behavior of politics.

I don’t know, and I really don’t care about that; I think that is the problem of politicians.

But, I really know CCP’s end is coming.

For more information, here please:
theepochtimes.com/211,92,1.html

Source? Couldn’t be the Falun Gong’s organ the Epoch Times could it?

Now the number is 895,383!

Source? Couldn’t be the Falun Gong’s organ the Epoch Times could it?[/quote]

I think you donot know how to get the number.

You can count the number by yourself if you have time and you’d better know Chinese.

tuidang.dajiyuan.com/[/quote]

Source? Couldn’t be the Falun Gong’s organ the Epoch Times could it?[/quote]

I think you donot know how to get the number.

You can count the number by yourself if you have time and you’d better know Chinese.

tuidang.dajiyuan.com/[/quote][/quote]
Ah, the Falun Gong Epoch Times’ web site. Very reliable, I’m sure.

Another communist party moving toward the ash heap of history? Color me disappointed. Good riddance. Now if only our university professors at home would finally realize that communism failed and we were right to fight it in Vietnam, Central America and elsewhere. Communism for anyone who saw it up close and personal was a debilitating demoralizing destitution. Sort of like the Carter years mach 3.

And no doubt, in the process, justify all the extreme, violent, secretive and destructive actions taken by, condoned, influenced, nudged-wink-wink, supported, financed by the West.

eg, the propping of the Khmer Rouge, the takedown of popular nationalist movements that did not accord with the West’s political or economic objectives.

Not to defend Communism, but this does not or should not mean a carte blanche for its opponents, especially when they purport to defend the “Free World.”

What takes it’s place is bound to be a serious issue. It would be much better for Asia-Pacific stability if the CCP were to reform and democratize from within than to collapse. From China’s long history, whenever a dynasty collapses (and the CCP is just another Chinese dynasty) there is absolute and utter chaos, with hundreds of thousands of lives lost. And who’s to say that what emerges out of that chaos is necessarily going to be better than the CCP?

Personally, I don’t envision an imminent collapse. As long as they keep the peasants happy, gradually improving their quality of life, they will remain in power. Chinese dynasties only fall when there is a massive peasant revolt. It has never been accomplished by intellectuals and democracy-minded young people, which is why Tiananmen was never going to work. The Chinese military is also under the firm control of the central government and is not an impotent force like the Qing dynasty army and navy at the end of the 19th century.

China needs a new Son of Heaven to come straighten things out :smiling_imp:

There must be some Ming Dynasty ancestors around somewhere … good chance they’d be in Taiwan too … A constitutional monarchy in China could be an interesting concept.

[quote=“Kea”]Ahhha, Lizi from the falun Gong Thread-almost all of your 376 posts being made in a few days on the same thread. :stuck_out_tongue:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … sc&start=0

So, what part will the Falun Gong play in the (imminent) fall of the Communist Regime?[/quote]
Oh God/Allah/Master Li, now you’ve done it…

Lizi, you don’t care what follows the CCP? can you imagine the turmoil of 1/6th of humanity plunged into chaos? would millions starving bother you? apparently not as such is the business of politicians. as long as you are sure that you are right such is all that matters.

The Nazies are Gone, and Communism Will Also Soon Be History.

theepochtimes.com/news/5-4-30/28330.html

Have you seen any starving people after communists’ US and easten Europe collapsed?