Chinese girls / hairy legs

Talking of hairs, what’s the deal with Chinese girls not shaving their legs? There’s nothing worse than walking along the street behind a girl in a short skirt, checking out the great figure and a great pair of pins – and then when you’re kind of close up — uuuhhh they’re hairier than my own …

Bollocks.

I’m just trying to ramp up my number of posts and feeling lazy.

3 Likes

Why, you old letch! Shame on you!

Mmmmmmm! Coarse black leg-hair under thick tan stockings…

Reminds me of the Olympics one year, forget which year, as I was only a nipper. But the Chinese girl raised her arms, jumped and completed the dive with barely a splash. Her scores were terrible, then one wit commented “yeah no wonder, presentation is pretty important, and judging by the hairs under those arms, it aint to important to her”. Ah something like that anyway.

1 Like

The girl’s legs are hairier than yours, and you’re a monkey? Boy, that’s hairy!

A strange difference between American and European culture is American men’s great aversion to armpit hair. European men were never offended by my mother’s unshaven underarm jungles - in fact she used to be a professional model. I think my girlfriend has hairy armpits, too. I am not quite sure, to be honest - I am too busy admiring the other bits.

1 Like

Juba. Hair is definately a big no no down under (Australia I mean) Some Taiwan girls barely produce hair, about 3 strands under each arm at most, so it doesn’t matter to most. But a Western girl?? Cummon mate, you’ve gotta be gagging me!!

Spend some time on the Cote d’Azur and you’ll see some sights!

Me, I like pretty much ALL women – as Ry Cooder says:

“I’d take 'em knock-kneed or bow-legged.
Hell, I’d even take 'em bald.”

Except for bad-tempered ones – that would be too much like looking in a mirror.

1 Like

Europeans barring the Germans do mind… nothing like when she lifts up the arms and the Black forest comes out of the armpit… That is the ultimate alternative to the cold shower…
If europeans don’t mind then why bother selling lady shaver kits in Europe…

I have been noticing some Taiwanese girls are hairy and don’t shave…it is a turnoff… comparative to the milk moustache …espically when you look at the long slender arms and body and them notice the hairy palms

Chinese hair is also stronger than non Chinese hair so you do notice it more

quote:
Originally posted by zhukov: espically when you look at the long slender arms and body and them notice the hairy palms [img]images/smiles/converted/bawl.gif[/img]

Hairy … PALMS?

OK, I’d better qualify my earlier post – I don’t like bad-tempered women, and I sure as HELLdon’t think I’d like hairy-palmed women
either.

quote[quote]Chinese hair is also stronger than non Chinese hair [/quote] [i]Stronger?[/i] Are we talking dental floss, twine, or Spiderman's webs? Were you swinging from your last girlfriend's armpits or something?
1 Like

Check it out - it’s all true …

Hair strength

Hair is surprisingly strong: a single hair can support a load of about 100 grams without breaking. You could even spin rope out of hair!
The keratin protein of the cortex is responsible for this unusual strength. The long keratin molecules in the cortex are compressed to form a regular structure, which is not only strong but also flexible.
Proteins are made up of long chains of amino acids. Each chain takes up a helical or coiled form, rather like a long spring, or the cable of a telephone handset.
Most protein chains are made up of various mixtures of the same 20 or so amino acids. Keratin is unique in that its chains contain high concentrations of a particular amino acid called cystine. The proteins in the matrix of the hair contain the highest levels of cystine.
Every cystine unit contains two cysteine amino acids in different chains which have come to lie near to each other and are linked together by two sulphur atoms, forming a very strong chemical bond known as a disulphide linkage. Many disulphide bonds form down the length of the keratin chains, joining them together like the rungs of a ladder.
The disulphide bond is one of the strongest bonds known anywhere in nature. This cross-linking by disulphide linkages between the keratin chains accounts for much of the strength of hair.

The shape of a hair depends on several factors, including the shape of the hair follicle and its opening; these vary from one
person to another and also between races. As keratin is hardening it is compressed into the shape of the hair follicle. The hair is then held in shape by the pattern of the chemical bonds within it. Of these, the disulphide bonds are the strongest. They can only be changed by chemical methods such as perming or relaxing.
But within each hair the keratin chains are also linked by bonds of a different kind, called hydrogen bonds. There are far more hydrogen bonds than disulphide linkages. The hydrogen bonds are much weaker than the disulphide linkages and more easily broken, and they give hair its flexibility. Hydrogen bonds are broken apart whenever the hair is wetted, and form again as it dries. When they break the shape of the hair changes. If the wet hair is then wound on to rollers it will form a new shape, and if it is dried on the rollers it will keep this shape.
This is the basis of the setting process. The change in shape is only temporary. It is lost when the hair is dampened, because the new hydrogen bonds are broken again.

Hair dimensions

People describe their hair as being thick or thin, coarse or fine. What they are usually talking about is the amount of coverage their hair gives to the head. This coverage depends on two things: how many hairs there are, and the thickness (diameter) of each hair shaft.
People vary a lot in how many hairs they have, and also in how closely together they grow. The ‘average’ person has around 100,000 hairs, but people with very dense hair may have as many as 150,000.
The diameter of the hair shaft varies too. It is usually around 57-90

even if they don’t shave their is not all that much hair. Imagine what they think of some foreign men. They must think they are like gorrillas!!!

Hair today…

Amos writes

quote[quote] But a Western girl?? Cummon mate, you've gotta be gagging me!! [/quote]

I have a friend who says he just loves munchin’ on the stuff, says it’s like eating alfalfa.

Only men should have hairy arses.

quote:
Originally posted by Jellymister: I have a friend who says he just loves munchin' on the stuff, says it's like eating alfalfa. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Thanks for ruining my salad!

1 Like

More to the point, i think, is that Taiwanese girls take their looks VERY seriously. Many won’t think twice about spending half of their salary on handbags, cosmetics and clothes, yet it seems odd that the cost of a disposable razor doesn’t make the budget.
Is it a comfort thing “i don’t like the bristly stuff / razor rash” … or is it a purely cultural thing where hairy legs are something desirable here?
Though singling out Taiwanese girls is a bit unfair. Women from all over Asia seem averse to depilation. I’ve seen Indian women who should be arrested for venturing out in public while wearing a skirt.

And BH, your talents are obviously wasted here. Either you snaffled the technical stuff from a Vidal Sassoon website or you have half-decent degree that could be earning you some proper money somewhere.

I think women who shave their pins and pits are an invention of 20th century US.
The silk stockings worn with the shorter skirts just looked better without matted black hairs under them…
And in my experience, it seems that Europeans and South Americans could care less about Lady Bic. But it’s the hippy girls in flowy peasant skirts, painted toenails and birkenstocks who seem to have the right idea. Free at last!
Men, do you prefer entwining your legs in bed with a soft, furry legged gal, or do you get off on coarse razor stubble?
But come on, Taiwanese women (and men) are relatively hairless, so how offensive could this be, fer godsakes… ?

1 Like
quote:
Originally posted by Alien: Men, do you prefer entwining your legs in bed with a soft, furry legged gal, or do you get off on coarse razor stubble? But come on, Taiwanese women (and men) are relatively hairless, so how offensive could this be, fer godsakes... ?

Actually, I prefer clean-shaven legs. Don’t we get that option?
And while it’s true that Chinese women in general don’t have much body hair, those sparse, sgraggly hairs on unshaven legs are a bit of a turn-off–especially under pantyhose. I guess I’m just a 20th century man. But armpit hair doesn’t bother me so much.