Chinese girls / hairy legs

Jeff,
Of course the clean shaven option is there, but geez, every morning think of all the water we waste, and with a drought going on and all?

Hi monkey

Caught out - Pantene website ā€¦ but then a degree is only proof that you know the answer is in a book somewhere ā€¦ or a websiteā€¦

I prefer a ā€œwhite tigerā€ā€¦I never notice the legs!

quote:
Originally posted by BH: Hi *monkey*

ā€¦ but then a degree is only proof that you know the answer is in a book somewhere ā€¦ or a websiteā€¦

You got that right!!!

No hair please - NO HAIR PLEASE !!

Differnet courses for different horses ā€¦ but me ā€¦ I hate those hairy legs ā€¦ wanna when I see those hairs ā€¦ eeeeeewwww ā€¦

Gee I donā€™t know. When IS that barge of nuclear waste heading for Lanyu?

quote:
Originally posted by *monkey*: More to the point, i think, is that Taiwanese girls take their looks VERY seriously.

Monkey, with all due respect, and I love reading most of your posts, but what island are you on? I think most Taiwanese women do not give a ratā€™s ass about how they look.

Unfashionable, even childish, clothing. Apathetic make up. Unattractive bodies since the vast majority do not work out but eat all sorts of greasy crap.

Compared to other Asian countries (let alone European/North American countries) Taiwanese women are not fashionable at all.

Origionally popsted by abc

quote[quote]I think most Taiwanese women do not give a ratā€™s ass about how they look [/quote]

Thatā€™s bullsh#%.

In a country where they still donā€™t treat their liquid waste, why would you expect them to care about a little hair? Still, the stuck-up American bitches will never be able to compete with Taiwanese babes.

Walking down the street spotting that awesome body ā€¦ watch her petite figure gliding across the street ā€¦ then she turns around and you cringe ā€¦ fekkin cringe ā€¦ staring at that overbite, those trackter lips, eyes popping out, big chin, those horrible long nails only half coloured, the open shoes with feet bigger than yours, those damn toe nails with last months goo under them ā€¦ Dental hygiene ā€¦ unheard of !!

Tell me again they take pride in their apearance and Iā€™ll give you another ā€¦

Wowā€¦she was wearing mirror sunglasses That must have been a shock, NrG!

2 Likes

Hahhaa ā€¦ ouch

Anybody who comes to Taiwan thinking that chicks who they donā€™t even know, owe them something with their appearance is truly bent beyond repair. Suggest you find a way to put yourself out of your missery.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a rather obtuse coment to make. Iā€™m not one with yellow fever. I observe.

Actually, I prefer black women.

I think if moustache appears on a woman

maybe iā€™m a terrible slouch, but at the end of the day iā€™m mostly just looking for a woman that dresses simply but not sloppily, is relatively neat but wonā€™t keep me waiting, and isnā€™t so hairy that she canā€™t keep it clean. armpit hair is not an issue at all so long as it doesnā€™t get out from underneath her armpits. with these sort of standards i find issues of personal style are a whole hell of a lot more important than international standards of fashion or proper upkeep. i assume iā€™m not the only one here, right?

i might stand more singular on my next shocker.

i trim my own armpit hair. (oops, did i say that) i donā€™t shave it but i trim it short cuz it gets all sweaty and corroded with odorous barnacle-like sweat/lime deposits that donā€™t ever seem to wash all away if it grows long and harbors too much sweat. keeping the hairs cut back makes cleanliness more effortless which brings me back to my own low maintanence slouch aesthetic. i did at home in texas and i do it here. iā€™m not particularly hairy for a chaulky either, btw.

any of you guys cut back your armpit or crotch hairs to be a bit neater? shaving yourself naked like some swimmer or a newborn babe would be a little immasculating, iā€™d say, but i swear by a manageable armpit shrub.

btw, this is not some bs i learned from the supermarket checkout stand pretty boy magz. it was suggested by my proud leg and armpit hair sporting ex-girl. its seemed to me being altogether utilitarian about body hair, despite being a 20th century American, has only increased my options with women all over and eased effort spent on my own sanitation so that i could appreciate finer and much more substantial things than hair like beautiful hips and beautiful heads.

also breasts, and napes of necks, and smalls of backs, and a million other little things iā€™ll just keep to myself until i can lick them (be they hirstute or otherwiseā€¦)

1 Like

also, why would you complain about Taiwanese girls being hairy if you come from anywhere white?

even in the states where most women are all hung-up on such things you see a lot more leg hair sprouting from girls that get lazy every once in a while than you do here.

I took a fall off my bicycle the other weekend out in the boonies and got some interesting gravel rash that looks like it might be about to go septic on me. Soon as its cleared up, Iā€™m shaving my legs BALD, baby. Much easier to deal with cuts and grazes that way.

I trim my pubes for purely aesthetic reasons ā€“ my wife likes me to shape them into elephant ears, to make things more realistic when I stand on the bed making my ā€œelephant noisesā€ and then ā€¦ but thatā€™s for another thread, I think.

1 Like