Chinese give cat food a whole new meaning

Title and article from the Times:

[quote]EVERY day thousands of cats are transported to Guangdong province in southern China.

They are destined not to become the pampered pets of the country

Check out this thread damafen.

Make sure to watch the sickning video posted by mordeth.

bobepine

[quote=“bobepine”]Check out this thread damafen.

bobepine[/quote]

Sickening and Mordeth…odd how those two words are often seen together…hmm.

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“bobepine”]Check out this thread damafen.

bobepine[/quote]

Sickening and Mordeth…odd how those two words are often seen together…hmm.[/quote]

Mordeth… I very, VERY highly doubt that Bobepine’s comment is in any way directed at you or in any way insinuating or hinting or suggesting that you are a “sickening” individual. It’s just saying that there is a sickening video, and to find it, you should look for Mordeth’s post.

From what you have posted on this forum it seems like you are a kind and compassionate person, and no doubt bobepine thinks so too.
Out of everyone on this site, I really doubt that bobepine is one of the “mordeth-haters” or conspirators who are out to get you or attack your posts.

Of course you might be joking, or making a tongue-in-cheek comment, in which case I sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding.

MODS: sorry that this is off topic.

[quote=“trapjaw”]

Of course you might be joking, or making a tongue-in-cheek comment, in which case I sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding. [/quote]

Yeah, I was just kidding around. I should have used a smiley to prevent any confusion, sorry.
But my mind is a rather disturbingly sick place…but luckily my heart is still good…so I have a sort of balance. I’m guessing it’s the same kinda thing for Stephen King or Clive Baker.