Chinese Jade Cabbage in Taiwan

Our how about trading them for more Made in China replica trinkets… :slight_smile:

Maybe trade all the stuff in the national palace for leaving us alone… that would be the best deal MYJ could get… I would give him a kiss even…

I second that. It’s a good deal: antique trinkets for freedom.

Don’t forget to betray the Taiwanese on Jinmen and Matsu. Real Green bridgade members have to sell out other Taiwanese for their freedom. Like LTH for example…

No NO, China agrees there are two Chinas, Big China (them) and LIttle China (us). And in return we give em back all the treasures from the National Palace Museum. And we will cede to them Alishan as well. They can station 2 soldiers there and charge admission to Chinese tourists.

We keep Kinmen , Matsu et al. Status quo.

No why am I not the Prez huh?

I am confused! Since when did Jinmen and Mazu become antique trinkets? If the deal needs to be sweetened, I recommend throwing the pandas into the bargain.

I think they can offer also China Airlines, China Petroleum Company, China Post, China Telecom and so on… (just the rights to the names, of course).

As for Kinmen, they can also offer it to China, as it is nothing more than a alcohol factory (and god knows Chinese need a lot of alcohol to be “controled”).

Good idea, but with China Airlines, you might just go ahead and offer the airline itself.

Yes especially since they lost nearly a billion US dollars in 2008.

Nahh… offer the Airline and the management, but keep the planes…