Chinese New Years Bonus

Are you getting a Chinese New Years Bonus?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes, but not enough
  • I am not sure
  • No, but then it’s only for locals - isn’t it???!!!
  • Do chickens have lips?

0 voters

So, are you getting a Chinese New Years Bonus?

You should have put

Yes / No (I am local)
Yes / No (I am wai guo ren)

so we could see if there is any difference between locals and foreigners.

how about…‘no but im getting a payrise’ ?

No, but I’m getting a month off without pay and no guarantee I’ll still be employed after a month, how’s that?

Nope, american company…and I considered a “semi-foreign” hire… no bonus… but those dweebs in the manufacture site get one :frowning:

[quote=“Rascal”]You should have put

Yes / No (I am local)
Yes / No (I am wai guo ren)

so we could see if there is any difference between locals and foreigners.[/quote]

I am going to assume that most of the people responding to this poll will be “Waiguoren”. I would like to know the difference though - so if you are a local please indicate so in your response.

I got the best bonus of all–the true Transcendental Knowledge of Lord Krishna!

HARE KRISNA HARE KRISNA KRISNA KRISNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Well, the bonus is what you get for being a good and productive local employee. (Or a bad and unproductive local employee).

Foreigners should make sure that the bonus thing is in their contract or that their (hopefully) higher salary gived them what they think they are worth.

Bugger all mate, that’s what I’ll get, sweet bugger all. From my boss that is, but my student are sure to give me starbucks and sogo vouchers :smiley: , well that’s what they gave me last year, and usually give me for my birthday, teachers day and chrissy etc.