Chinese student charged with assault after to... | Taiwan News

DOMINADED

Dare I say she was…Dominaded? :howyoudoin:

…I’ll see myself out…

1 Like

Is Dominador part of the officer’s name? Or is it the name of her position?

Dominador Olimpiada reaches levels of majesticness that i couldn’t even fathom. I hope that’s her full name.

Apparently it’s a boys name

Dominador Boy’s name meaning, origin, and popularity

I was originally feeling bad for Officer William Cristobal, who appears to have gotten screwed in the colourful names department.
I was imagining him at school being mocked by all the little Sandovals, Bongs, Marisols, Zanjoes, and Consoladas for his white bread moniker.
And then I remembered that he may be “William” to us, but over there he’ll be forever “Meester BEE-lee-am”.

Which is some consolation.

In response, Zhang “got irked” and hurled the cup of taho on Cristobal’s chest and drenched his uniform in the sticky, sweet soybean dessert.

I’m surprised he didn’t see it coming!

1 Like

That’s indeed the officer’s full name.

What a mugshot too! Looks like she is already eyeing her next target… :smiling_imp: hahaha…

1 Like

She seems displeased.

“Unjust Vexation”, hardcore

2 Likes

The article also mentions that she’s a fashion student. Maybe she’s pissed about having to wear that ugly yellow t-shirt. UGH!

I’ve seen that look before, it seemed to come standard with the two Chinese girls I dated back in Canada.

1 Like

You’re lucky it’s harder to get taho there.

1 Like

crying

Goddammit… I was thinking that was the family name, and Olimpiada the name. All my hopes and dreams shattered, like tears in a drain pipe full of regret.

Don’t let your dreams be dreams, change your name to Olimpiada.

2 Likes

Right, so I got pillows, chairs and objects within arms reach instead.

I’m sorry Lois for referring to Taiwan as if it was a country as is the normal English lexicon in Southern Ontario. I should have been less ignorant and referred to it as The Currently Definitely No Doubt About It Province of Taiwan In The Great Benevolent Inseparable People’s Republic of China.

Just rolls off the tongue.

1 Like

these days they would probably be more likely to say “Siiiiirrrr~~~~~~ BEE-lee-aaam.”

I guess some things could be worse than taho.

1 Like

Ah there is such a rich trove of names in Filipinas, just from the traditional Spanish, especially the saint catalogue which is still very hot in there, to whatever new concoction they make - heard Usnavy is also found there.

Which will all be irrelevant as a greater push is made to approach Malay cultural roots and even change teh name of the country from Filipinas to Maharlika.

OK, let’s continue to the real news now!