Chinese Valentines day coming up...whats your plan?

There were a lot of women or the women were large sized?

1 Like

Sarah Fitzpatrick, Michelle Fitzpatrick, Claire Fitzpatrick, the list goes on…

1 Like

How many Valentine’s Days are we up to in Taiwan now, four? Qixi, western Valentine’s, “I Love You Forever” Day, and White Day, which I keep forgetting about and getting gypped out of.

Guys, my boss wants us to publish something about this celebration. I need a picture to express the meaning of this day… It has to have joy de vivre, it has to be colordul, energetic…

Please kill me.

Take this one.

1 Like

Thanks, it is lovely. Too sweet.

I need them buying stuff, something more materialistic, to express how good this kind of “holiday” is good for teh economy.

1 Like

Um…both?

Well, you got some of the first names right…

Comedy gold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Npghs-DMig

I figured that was some obscure reference, but was afraid to ask…

Question!!

Do you celebrate this day with your friends or with family or is it something special to your sweetheart?

I got " there’s nothing to celebrate" this evening. Ouch.

2 Likes

You fools, Valentine’s Day is the easiest day to find someone to take home, often wayyyyy above your league. All these single girls seeing other women get showered with flowers, dinners, romantic gestures on their social media are more than willing to give you a chance than go home eating ice cream alone.

A page out of Dean Winchester’s book.

1 Like

Good God! Are you using a fake profile? You can’t be Andrew. You’ve got to be Winston Wu with this comment!

Lol

HEEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!! get you sum boy!!!

If all else fails, stop by Haggen Dazs.

Probably enjoy myself some… starfish.

Why has this thread been bumped? It’s western Valentine’s Day coming up, not 七夕.

Well, I guess it’s not so different.

Oops.

Cha bu duo, la…

1 Like