Chinese woman steps on kittens...for fun

Using dogs as shark bait? Cats as food? I think this next story beats them all. I hope it turns out to be false…but I doubt it. If you don’t feel like getting angry…don’t read on.

[quote] [size=100]March 06, 2006
New Chinese ‘crush’ videos causing outrage.
A series of images and videos of a Chinese woman killing animals by crushing them with stiletto heels has drawn outrage on the internet. The images and videos of the woman killing kittens, puppies, rabbits and toads began to surface last week on numerous internet sites. Since then, a number of Chinese media outlets and amateur sleuths have been on the hunt for the mystery woman some have dubbed, "The Kitten Killer of Hangzhou

Mordeth, see: http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=46300

We have already discussed this (not sure if it’s exactly the same thing, I can’t bring myself to watch any of the videos) in the Open forum… where I was quite surprised to find a few people trying to justify this horrific practice. Check it out.

Yeah, those videos are sickening… Reveals the most disturbed, sickening side of human nature. For someone to get off on this… Very, very disturbing and worrying.

mordeth, your links do not work. All three bring up the same page and it has nothing to do with tortured animals?

bobepine

[quote=“bobepine”]mordeth, your links do not work. All three bring up the same page and it has nothing to do with tortured animals?

bobepine[/quote]

You have to click to enter the site. Then paste one of Mordeth’s links into the address bar and they’ll work.

[quote=“bobepine”]mordeth, your links do not work. All three bring up the same page and it has nothing to do with tortured animals?

bobepine[/quote]

fixed…I just gave the link to original story.

:fume: psycho b****