I think if Alien is going to open it she might consider the following names:

Fudgy facts
Chococommie
Bitter Chocolate Boozer
Chocolate IN YOUR FACE!!!
Gooey Gourmand
Mocha Moods, More Mocha Moods and Moods of Mocha
Nougat Nut
No WHITE chocolate here only REAL chocolate cuz we’re not RACIST like some people and stores that hint around about what they really FEEL but don’t because they have secret agendas just like that John Ashcroft who doesn’t even like chocolate and if you don’t like chocolate, I mean what’s up with that, it’s like depriving me of my rights as a chocolate store owner to sell my good and make a living and therefore it’s RACIST, SEXIST and HOMOPHOBIC.

If I choose the winning name do I get free chocolate?

xoxoxo
Freddy

P.S. I expect that TKO any moment now.

Fred:

How about “Pack Your Own Fudge”? :smiling_imp:

Alien:

Well, if I have to pack my own fudge, where’s the value-added service that would make going to your store worthwhile? It’s all about marketing. What kind of extra value would customers get by shopping for chocolates at “Pack Your Own Fudge?” or would it be like the Costco of chocolate stores?

I therefore humbly suggest that Fudged Again might be better or perhaps Fudged While You Wait or perhaps even McFudge, though again, these are merely ideas to help prod er that is prompt you into coming up with an appropriate name.

Back to you my little chocolate covered bunny

Alien,

Considering your entertaining stories about “Big Red,” I think a chocolate store called “Big Brown” would make a nice addition.

:wink:

Chewy

“Choccy Chunky Nuts”

Sorry, can’t think of name for the shop, that’s just what I call Fred.

[quote=“Chewycorns”]Alien,

Considering your entertaining stories about “Big Red,” I think a chocolate store called “Big Brown” would make a nice addition.
[/quote]

What “stories”?

I’m amazed my ONE comment made such an impression on you.
Too bad you can’t read the women’s forum! :wink:

I wasn’t thinking along the lines of erotic chocolates, but now you’ve given me an idea…hmmm… Then all the fun bad girls and boys would go to Fredericka’s Fudgery, becoming THE place to release endorphins.

:mrgreen:

Starbucks is selling Godiva chocolate, but they don’t finance. It costs more than their coffee.

I have a friend in the the chocolate business here. Let me know if I can help.

Anyone seen any Ghirardelli chocolates?

This Belgian chocolate is available now at Jason’s (at 101):

Its about half the price of the French Valrhona and at 72% cocao, isn’t as bitter as could be expected. Here is a review by some chocolate expert:

[quote]Not a bad offering from this Belgian chocolatier. A pleasant light eat with a fudge-like texture that melts easily on the tongue. Not at all bitter.

Quite red in colour with a dull sheen and a good snap. The grain is good with the odd tiny bubble and red flecks. Aroma is pleasant and sweet with light liquorice and grass and a distinct aroma of