Chunghwa telecom offices

Does anyone know where I can find a list of their office addresses?I’m late paying my 114nt bill! :unamused: and they wont let me make calls. I would rather find an office that is convenient for me as I dont want to pay more than the cost of my bill in travel costs. Thanks

Do you read Chinese?

http://www.cht.com.tw/ServiceCat.php?Page=ServiceCenter&CatID=265

If not, tell me where you are, and I’ll look it up for you.

Would be so nice if you can just write a check and drop it in the mail, or even better, pay it online. I think this is one of the ways that Taiwan’s banking/payments systems is still in the stone age, but that’s another thread. :unamused:

Sometimes the bill doesn’t even arrive in your mailbox until after the due date, and as in your case, to get there and back costs more than the bill itself!

-Ben

Thanks Ben, I can read that! :smiley:

actually, i foolishly assumed that they would carry such a low amount over to the next bill like they do at home without cutting me off…silly me

I’ve done a search here and at google, and also visited their site, but I haven’t found any addresses yet where I can go to pay an overdue bill. (if it wasn’t overdue I know I could pay it at 7-11).

I’m in Muzha.

Here you go braxton, guess you couldn’t find it because of the spelling, which I have now edited to the most common one (I think)

About 2 weeks ago I received a bill from Chungwa that was already overdue when it arrived. OIT baby!
I went to the Nico mart and they couldn’t handle it. A woman who was there told me to go to Hua Nan bank, and sure enough I was able to pay it there. They didn’t charge me interest either!

Thanks BFM, hadn’t thought of the spelling (duh). Can’t read Chinese but did find out from Sharky that there’s an office at the corner of Dun Hua and He Ping where I can pay my bill.