Circles.Life Taiwan [shutting down in July 2024]

Are you paying the same monthly fee?

Yes both unlimited at 466

1 Like

I need to port out of CHT before joining Circles Life. What is the best place to port out the number if you are planning to go on vacation for 2 months?

I had the same issue of not being able to directly port my CHT number. If I remember correctly, I ported to FET first and used some really limited prepaid offering (something like $150 for 30 days for 100 mins and 1 GB of data including the SIM card)

Hello! I am ready to port out this month.
Can i have the store that you did the porting out of CHT to FET?

Anybody has recent experience?

FET and DaGeDa store near me asked weird questions on why do i want to port out my number to their prepaid.

They said i could just stay on CHT as prepaid and save $120ntd. I will need to pay that if i want to transfer to different carrier.

I don’t wanna tell them that it is because i want to port into Circles eventually.

Does anyone know how long a number is still valid and can be reactivated?

I cancelled it in September 22 and I’m back in Taiwan now for 2 months. Do I have to get a new sim card and number (since I still have the old one) or can I somehow enable it again?

Edit: Seems like cannot. I just order a new one tomorrow!

Ya, easy to just order a new one. They do allow to freeze the service, but I forget how long. Maybe 6 months? But I guess you can freeze, unfreeze, and then freeze again if needed.

You can apply as early as 6 months ago, the shortest time is 1 month, the longest is 12 months, and the suspension fee is $140 / each time .

The fee for suspending the door number will be included in the bill of the month of application

For example: 7/20 apply to stop calling in December, the bill will be included in the July bill (the July bill is received on August 3rd)

Please note that you must meet the following qualifications to apply for a number suspension:

• Have successfully paid at least one bill
  • no outstanding amount
  • After voluntarily suspending calls, you must open at least one billing cycle and pay the bills in the next month before you can apply for suspension again at noon at the end of the next month.

Remind you! The suspension takes effect at 12:00 noon on the last day of the month.

Suspension fee will not be refunded if you cancel the suspension.

You can apply suspension directly on the app:

Click your avatar icon (Account) >> Manage my Account >> Enter birth date and phone number >> OTP thru sms

Did you figure out what was the issue?

Apparently you should write your name like

LAST_NAME FIRST_NAME

and not

FIRST_NAME LAST_NAME

when applying for the Circle.Life SIM :wink: (because this is how it is displayed on the ARC)

SIM card has been sent out, so it seems to work a 2nd time (after 6+ month at least)

After contacting support multiple times it worked okay.

1 Like

Not always

Gold Card ARC*

This has since changed - after paying with a local credit card for a while, I switched to a US credit card on their app without issues.

Has this improved?

Starting from next month, the discount for using less than unlimited data will be adjusted:

親愛的顧客您好

感謝您支持無框行動,在此告知您,於 2023/08/01 後,『吃不完還給你』將迎來機制更新,原機制將於 7/31 結束,並於 7 月完成舊機制最後一筆回饋。您的心聲,我們聽到了,想要省更多,但每個月網路用量都不能控制在 3GB 內嗎?機會來囉~ 詳細更新內容如下:

**機制一活動回饋規則:**每月網路用量介於 5GB 至 18GB ,次月帳單回饋 $100。

**機制二活動回饋規則:**每月網路用量小於 5GB ,次月帳單回饋 $200。

常見問題:

Q1. 機制一二可以同時參加嗎?

A1. 不可以! 我們將依照您上個月的網路用量自動對應至您符合的優惠。

Q2. 我明明符合優惠資格,為何我這個月帳單沒有回饋 $200 ?

A2. 回饋金額將於次月帳單生效

Google Translate:

Hello dear customer

Thank you for supporting the Frameless Action. I would like to inform you that after 2023/08/01, “I will give you back if I can’t finish it” will usher in a mechanism update. The original mechanism will end on July 31, and the old mechanism will be completed in July One last tip. We hear your voice, want to save more, but can’t control your internet usage within 3GB every month? The opportunity is coming~ The detailed update content is as follows:

Mechanism 1 event reward rules: If the monthly network usage is between 5GB and 18GB, the next month’s bill will be rewarded with $100.

Mechanism 2 event reward rules: If the monthly network usage is less than 5GB, the next month’s bill will be rewarded with $200.

common problem:
Q1. Can Mechanism 1 and Mechanism 2 participate at the same time?
A1. No! We will automatically match the discounts you meet according to your internet usage last month.

Q2. I am clearly eligible for the discount, why is there no $200 refund on my monthly bill?
A2. The reward amount will take effect on the bill of the next month

That’s better, right?
Used to be under 3gb, 3-18gb…
Edit: no… Under 3gb was $300 ntd reduction.
This under 5gb is only $200 reduction.

Where did you get that? I did not receive any notifications.