Civilization 4 in Taipei

Has anyone recently purchased a copy of the English version of Civilization 4 in Taipei?
I am looking for a copy and seem to find one. I am not sure how often the stores get their shipments in.
Is NOVA a possible spot to find an English version of this game?

Nova’s not a good place for games. I got an English version from a shop in the Guanghua market.

As I have said in the PC games post, there is no and will be no Civ 4 in Taiwan. There is no distributor for it. There are some places in the market under the bridge that will be getting some special. I will post when they are in. They might be in Saturday. Cross your fingers and toes and eyes and anything else.

Uh-oh, looks like the wife’s going to be pissed at me for a few months. We just barely made it through Civ3!

If a few forumosans end up playing Civ4 we should try set up some multiplayer action. The multiplayer function is supposed to have improved a lot.

Went to the market again today (Sat) to get my copy of Civ 4. Darn it again… All sold out. They did not keep one because they did not know how to ask me my phone #.

So it might be in again next week between Monday and Saturday (randomly).
But now I am on the list so I will get one. If anyone would like a copy please email me and I will add you to the list. You have to be VERY sure you want it and can come pick it up.

Butttt. I also talked to they guy out side at the table who is not really there and you did not see him. I got me a copy for $300nt. Seems fine! It will hold me over till the really one gets here. The crack is very hard to set up but I can help if you get give this copy. I know none of you will run out and buy it :sunglasses:

Edit: Ha Ha Ha. They called me today (Sunday) and had a copy for me. Woot Woot Woot (spinz on floor)
There will be more coming in if you want to reserv one.