CKS Airport Banks

Hexuan, hopefully you didn’t mean you were arriving last night? :laughing:

Dropping in to Mark’s gaff? Hopefully get to see you, porobably there.

Stuff it man, 20 hour flight arriving at night. Note it’s cold and miserable here at the mo’. Best bet would be to jump into one of those sedans straight to the door and via the fastest route, guaranteed. Here’s a contact for a benz service -

http://www.zhcar.com.tw/02.htm

You could probably book it over the net. ( I seem to recall you read Chinese)

Contacts from their web page:

HG, have you used that particular firm ?

Hex,

sorry about the tardy reply…I tried twice but Segue seemed to be experiencing weirdness over the weekend.

I don’t think I have used this particular firm but really couldn’t be sure. I’ve never bothered noting what the company names are but have taken the airport limo service a few times, usually at some discount on account of the various cards and memberships of the sig other.

I can say that they were all exceptionally professional - no betel nut chomping bozos amongst them - on time and damned comfortable.

Then I hear the airport taxis are too.

HG

Hex, if you ask me, i’d just get in a cab at the airport. All of the airport cabs are of a decent standard and cost a flat rate of NT$1,300 to-the-door. Arranging a pick-up is a good idea but could lead to complications if there’s any sort of cock-up, which you don’t need after a long flight. See you Friday.