CKS airport runner

We live in hope!
:laughing:
HG

Iā€™m sure our great great grandchildren will enjoy the effects of such.
Cuz lord knows it is going to be SLOW comin.

Karma.

Chris was an infamous fixture of the Tainan scene for about 6 or 7 years, however long heā€™d been in Taiwan. The unpaid bar tabsā€¦true. One of the girls at Subway told me that he tried to get away without paying them, too, by pulling a quick ā€œwhereā€™s my change?ā€ scam. I donā€™t know why he was broke like that lots of the time, but maybe it was because he couldnā€™t always hold down a steady teaching job. He was a co-teacher at a highschool I was at for a while, and was very often late or absent from morning classes. When he did show up, sometimes the kids would ask him, ā€œTeacher, itā€™s a sunny day. Canā€™t we play outside?ā€ and heā€™d let them go, while sitting in class smoking. A big chain-smoker and drinker. The school didnā€™t fire him because he was too popular with the students; the boys liked him because he let them play, and the girls loved him because he was ā€œso handsomeā€. Itā€™s hard to tell from the picture, but he bears a striking resemblance to Brad Pitt - a resemblance that enabled him to bonk, almost literally, a different girl every night. He admitted that was the main reason he stayed in Taiwan, because back home he was just a normal guy. A couple of years ago he got glassed in a bar fight when he drunkenly turned to a Taiwanese guy (complete stranger) and slurred ā€œFuck youā€ to him. Fucked up his face for a few months. There are lots of ā€œChris storiesā€ out there.

Well, I guess heā€™s gone for good now. I donā€™t see how theyā€™re going to let him back in the country after this.

Quite apart from obviously being an idiot, this bloke has (allegedly) committed the far more heinous crime of leaving large unpaid bar tabs in many pubs around Tainan. Plus heā€™s wearing a Chelski shirt - what more needs to be said?

Yup, thatā€™s him. Front page of Liberty TImes national newspaper today. yes, definitely, another funny 4inner story for the locals to remember. did you know him or know of him? how did you know he had unpaid bar tabs in Tainan pubs? was he notorious there?

Funny though, while all the local national Chinese language papers had a story about him today, even Apple Daily, the three English newspapers completely ignored this story.[/quote]

I know him. He plays football (soccer) with the local Tainan foreigner football club, Tainan Pheonix. Surprised that all this infamy has travelled as a far afield as Taipeiā€¦

I donā€™t think heā€™s allowed to use his tab at the Armory anymore.

Cheers for the updates. Damn but there has always been some particularly strange cats down Tainan way. Must be something about going quite so far up river. Among the Tainan people Iā€™ve met, if the cats themselves werenā€™t strange they always seemed to have weird shit happen to them.

Bummer the lad blew it. Guess youth is wasted on the young. So now heā€™s back to planting trees and regalling his Canucky mates with tales of easy lays. Expect another influx of the young dumb and full of cum set any week soon.

HG

Ah well as to that, I lived in Tainan a couple of years back. I met my S.O. when she was working in the now-defunct Western on Jiankang Rd. She knew this idiot from her job and has been calling all her old colleagues today to share a laugh at his expense.

She is also certain, by the way, that in one pub his tab was around 20,000NT :astonished:. What puzzles me is not that someone could drink 20,000NT worth of beer (actually I find that sadly all too understandable), but that the boss of this establishment would allow him to run it up that high.

Ah well as to that, I lived in Tainan a couple of years back. I met my S.O. when she was working in the now-defunct Western on Jiankang Rd. She knew this idiot from her job and has been calling all her old colleagues today to share a laugh at his expense.

She is also certain, by the way, that in one pub his tab was around 20,000NT :astonished:. What puzzles me is not that someone could drink 20,000NT worth of beer (actually I find that sadly all too understandable), but that the boss of this establishment would allow him to run it up that high.[/quote]

Many places let you drink on tab, as they know you and assume youā€™ll pony up sooner or laterā€¦

Wise words there from HGC.
You should start talking more bollocks than sensible stuff, mate.

But itā€™s all bollocks! :laughing:

HG

Chris played soccer here and was known as Sasky or Sasquatch among a lot of folk here as he hailed from Saskatchewan. He has been here for years and consumed large amounts of alcohol and had a definite affection for sleeping with Taiwanese women, none of whom one could say were of the best breed.
Despite all his failings Chis was still an ok guy with a good heart somewhere in there. Always good to friends he did have a cavalier attitude that drove many foreigners and certainly a lot of Taiwanese nuts and ruffled more than a few feathers. HIs misdeeds have come back to bite him in the ass and he stayed true to his character right to the end of his time in Taiwan by mocking the police and acting like an ass. His infamy is now cemented however pathetic it may be. I only want to know one thingā€¦

What the fuck was he thinking?
Sneak into a Taiwan when the authorities know you overstayed and are banned. They know where you live and your friends.
What was going on upstairs?

I will never forget him jumping up and down while spewwing out
ā€œI love Abian I love Abianā€”Help me Abian Help me!ā€

There are certainly a lot of women who are laughing now.

Bluenose,

When did Chris get deported first, and what for, for illegal teaching?

Did he just get deported like two weeks ago, and then tried to come back in quickā€¦ or was he deported a few years ago?

Yes, what WAS he thinking, running through the airport like that, evading the customs clerks and trying to hail a cab? Of course, he would get picked up later. He must have been high as a kite or something, to try such a thing.

Maybe he got deported three days ago, turned right around and tried to come back the next day, and pulled this thing? Very strange.

Now heā€™s in Hong Kong. Maybe he can log in here and tell us what happened and why. Does he ever post of forumosa?

Chris overstayed for 1 and 11 months before leaving in december to go home for Xmas. He was allowed back into the country after xmas and after chinese new year went to Macau to do a visa run. He tried to return the last thursday but was refused entry in Kaohsiung because of his overstay. (not sure why he wasnā€™t refused when he came back from canada) He then went to HK got a new passport and tried to come in again. You know the story from there.

As the Boss said:

[quote]Like a river that don

Thatā€™s just what Taiwan needs ā€“ more Canadian teachers.

Seriously though, we should create a ā€œhall of shameā€ thread on Forumosa. Anytime a Canadian teacher runs through customs, anytime a Canadian teacher brings a videotape into a police station and gets slapped by a politician, anytime an American DJ cheats on his wife and gives boy dancers STDs, anytime a diplomat from Paraguay gives a local some nasty genital warts, then the offending foreigner would get their pic, story, or both posted in the thread.

It would belike an online version of the ā€œPilotā€™s Wallā€ at Pancho Barnesā€™s Happy Bottom Flying Club in the movie, The Right Stuff, except instead of brave test pilots, the virtual wall will contain infamous teachers and pervs :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: One day, some could collect all of these stories and publish a tabletop book on Formosa and Forumosaā€™s finest.

s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PFM ā€¦ 81XMCWT6JY

If you did not catch the news there is a great report there you can download

I saw it as well,all my Canadian brothers and sisters hang your heads in shame.
He did as all a real service :fume:

But why would it be any other way? I mean you should all permanently adopt that posture :laughing:

Aw cā€™mon, itā€™s not your fault.

HG

Please keep this kind of opinion to yourself.