Classic Posts ★★★★★

bobepine, I’ve read the post already and I’ll add it to the Classic Posts page. Thank you for the recommendation :notworthy:

Look out for it in a few hours - I must prepare for my meeting with Maoman and still have a full schedule ahead today. Cheers, g.

Wow am I a freaking airhead! You and maoman are basically moderating the blog already. In honour of my lastest brain fart I recommend the following as a classic post.

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … highlight=

It doesn’t really get rolling till about page two or so but when it does… well, even then it is kind of scattered, but I like it anywho.

Here’s one from bismark, other posters nominated the post and I agree.

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … &&start=30

While I’m here, this one is also a classic IMO(Actually three posts in this thread are classics but they could be linked together in the blog as they are in the same thread.)

And this one from trapjaw is without a doubt a classic.

bobepine

I second the nomination for bismarck’s post.

Thanks, bobepine. I’ll try to archive them tonight or tomorrow! :notworthy:

I nominate this one from Tash:

:beatnik:

I nominate Miltownkid’s post from
Lockem’ All Up

(how do you link directly to a specific post if it’s no the first one?)

Thanks DB!

Click the small white page document to the left of the “Posted: date/time/ Post subject:”; that will refresh the page but at the same time change the address in your browser to contain the specific post link.

I nominate this post by jdsmith in the category of “the most romantic thing one poster has said to another without any ultirior motive or intention to shag”:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … 46&start=0

I nominate this one by Josefus:

http://forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?p=355424#355424

I so second that. :notworthy:

I’ve joined the elite.
All of a sudden the grey skys outside look a little bluer today. :slight_smile:

In honor of the local media this post/thread has attracted, I nominate the same for Classic Post/thread designation.

Absolutely! :bravo:

Quirky has nominated 4nr’s post on Ray Cline, CIA and Taiwan History for classic status. I concur. It’s just the sort of thing I like to see posted in Culture and History and on Forumosa in general.

I nominate the Canadians thread and this post by Mod Lang in particular for the classics!

Read bob’s post on page 1 of this thread: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … c&&start=0

Why? Go read it for yourself. You have to read Monster’s posts as well to be in context. If you ask me both Monster and bob wrote classics in that thread.

I would like for bob’s post especially to be classicisticated because it was his idea, this Classic Posts thing and because he writes a lot of classics as far as my personal preferences go.

Cheers!

bobepine

Flashed by avatars - #60 by Ironman nominate this post by Ironman for Classic Post status.

:laughing: :bravo:

I’d love to see this thread reach classic status:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … c&&start=0

I nominate this one by Citizen K, on the topic of “Letting Go”.
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 060#573060