CLC Gaohsiung, how is it?

Has anyone attended or is anyone currently attending the Chinese Language Center (CLC) in Gaohsiung?

I am interested to hear opinions about the school, teachers, teaching materials, and local area around the school.

[quote=“derek1978”]Has anyone attended or is anyone currently attending the Chinese Language Center (CLC) in Gaohsiung?

I am interested to hear opinions about the school, teachers, teaching materials, and local area around the school.[/quote]

Where is this place? Is it the one at the University?

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“derek1978”]Has anyone attended or is anyone currently attending the Chinese Language Center (CLC) in Gaohsiung?

I am interested to hear opinions about the school, teachers, teaching materials, and local area around the school.[/quote]

Where is this place? Is it the one at the University?[/quote]

Yup. It is at National Gaohsiung Normal University. The cost is very reasonable: 18000 NT/3months

Nice to hear from anyone who has been there or in the area, as I have never been there.

[quote=“derek1978”][quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“derek1978”]Has anyone attended or is anyone currently attending the Chinese Language Center (CLC) in Gaohsiung?

Where is this place? Is it the one at the University?[/quote]

Yup. It is at National Gaohsiung Normal University. The cost is very reasonable: 18000 NT/3months

Nice to hear from anyone who has been there or in the area, as I have never been there.[/quote]

I have heard that it is pretty good.