• Designing courses, syllabuses, teaching materials for corporate training programs
• Designing courses, syllabuses, teaching materials in accordance with guidelines from the Division of Talent Training at CLN
• Designing and providing customized programs and consultations
(e.g. programs for celebrity students; themed courses for company senior executives)
• Participating in company meetings to develop, plan, and design teaching programs and activities
• Providing assistance in offline activities
(e.g. media exposure events; in-house consultancy; lectures and workshops)
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
Building great learning experiences
Conducting follow-up assessments on students’ learning outcomes
Evaluating students’ progress and providing guidance for improvement
Planning courses based on students’ needs.
• Teaching experience:
5 years or above in group teaching
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or higher in Language, Education, English and American literature, IT MBA, Banking, Finance, Human Resources, Journalism, etc
• For foreign applicants, any of the certificates below is a plus:
Alien Permanent Resident Certificate (APRC) / Taiwan Join Family Resident Visa (JFRV) / Taiwan Gold Card
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (at least 120 hours)
• TOEIC (950 or above) or TOEFL (110 or above)
Other English certificates.
CLN adopts a position ranking system for contracted teachers and provides orientations, evaluations, and reviews. Personal traits that CLN is looking for include:
• Positive attitude at work and a passion for teaching. Capable of managing timing and pace in the classroom. Teaching with charisma that attracts students’ attention.
• Competent in designing curriculum and teaching materials.
• Building a good working relationship with colleagues and following CLN’s code of conduct and ethics.
• Practical experience in the workplace in banking, finance, human resources, public relations, communication, technology, law, medicine, etc. is highly preferred.
• Minimum hourly rate ranges from NTD 900 to 1,300
• Transportation allowance is additional.
• Project bonuses are given depending on individual cases.
• Profit sharing is applied when CLN’s clients renew the contract.
The salary of our teachers varies based on factors such as the case they are working on, their teaching abilities and skills, and their interview scores. We strive to provide competitive compensation to attract and retain top talent in our team.
【Exclusive perks for CLN’s consultants】
• Higher salary than the market average
• Accumulating teaching experiences at top 100 local and foreign well-known corporations in Taiwan
• Flexible scheduling options to accommodate your availability
• Opportunity to work with a motivated and experienced team
• Access to ongoing consultant training and networking events
We welcome you to apply via firstname.lastname@example.org