Clothes for dating in taiwan

[quote=“Icon”]
Ehem, in my previous post I should have added:

p.s
If naked, guys should be preferably hairy -at least, have more pelo than I do. Chest rugs are preferred. Back hair is not an issue. Tanning is a plus. At least a bit of color.

Un poco de sabor, m’ijo. And I do not mean pizza.

SatTV, that was horrible.[/quote] :smiley: :smiley:

Has sabor, but hairier would be even better.

why do people in Taiwan not like deodorant and aftershave my girlfriends mom had a bit of a hissy fit when i got in the car with a bit of lynx on and some Calvin Klein man(the best name for an after shave like, Man, straight to the point) after shave, whats the bloody craic with this in Taiwan?

Both together? You probably gassed her! :laughing:

yes both together and she was proper mad honestly. we were going to the middle of Taiwan too so she was pissed off had to sit in the car with a nice smell, instead of my sweat, I think I got a little annoyed when she said if I am in the car with them again i’m not allowed to use deodorant or aftershave, so I told my girlfriend to tell her mam, alright Ill let you whiff my dirty sweat all the way there :o) which i don’t think she did tell them.

Ach, some people are just controlling and rude.

funny thing is, I thought I am meeting all her extended family so best wash up nice, and smell my best. ha that worked well. :laughing:

Perfumes don’t really fly in Asia. My half Thai cousin used to be a Chanel salesgirl and drowned herself in Coco. She was constantly getting nagged by females in the fambly, after they’d milked her for skincare samples, of course.

Women like nice scented soap, shampoo, etc, but rarely spray on scent.

[quote=“Buttercup”]Perfumes don’t really fly in Asia. My half Thai cousin used to be a Chanel salesgirl and drowned herself in Coco. She was constantly getting nagged by females in the fambly, after they’d milked her for skincare samples, of course.

Women like nice scented soap, shampoo, etc, but rarely spray on scent.[/quote]

now someone tells me this, after i gassed her mother :laughing:

[quote=“Satellite TV”][quote=“Icon”]
Ehem, in my previous post I should have added:

p.s
If naked, guys should be preferably hairy -at least, have more pelo than I do. Chest rugs are preferred. Back hair is not an issue. Tanning is a plus. At least a bit of color.

Un poco de sabor, m’ijo. And I do not mean pizza.

SatTV, that was horrible.[/quote] :smiley: :smiley:

[/quote]

But his nipple seems to be bigger than a woman’s nipple

[quote=“Shearersheed”][quote=“Buttercup”]Perfumes don’t really fly in Asia. My half Thai cousin used to be a Chanel salesgirl and drowned herself in Coco. She was constantly getting nagged by females in the fambly, after they’d milked her for skincare samples, of course.

now someone tells me this, after i gassed her mother :laughing:[/quote]

Don’t worry, down the road this will be a blessing. Her mother will never insist to live with you and your bride if she can’t stand your perfumes and aftershaves. Start this habit earlier or you will marry your GF plus her family. I need to keep this note in my book, just in case I get a Chinese guy or I will end up with his mother under my roof 24/7. Tomorrow I need to stock my ammunition of Intuition (Estee Lauder).

[quote=“daisyhotkiss”][quote=“Shearersheed”][quote=“Buttercup”]Perfumes don’t really fly in Asia. My half Thai cousin used to be a Chanel salesgirl and drowned herself in Coco. She was constantly getting nagged by females in the fambly, after they’d milked her for skincare samples, of course.

now someone tells me this, after i gassed her mother :laughing:[/quote]

Don’t worry, down the road this will be a blessing. Her mother will never insist to live with you and your bride if she can’t stand your perfumes and aftershaves. Start this habit earlier or you will marry your GF plus her family. I need to keep this note in my book, just in case I get a Chinese guy or I will end up with his mother under my roof 24/7. Tomorrow I need to stock my ammunition of Intuition (Estee Lauder).[/quote]

Good call, but I would not live with her mother anyway. Unless she was ill and needed help then I could understand.

Yes, come and dress nicely, and bring as many nice clothes as you can if you’re staying a while.
They don’t have anything resembling style or class here at all – the people or the shops.
It’ll be refreshing – and impressive – if someone did!

Get some boat shoes, all the cool kids seem to be cruising around in them these days.

I got these for casual occasion:

[quote=“Mysticratboy”]I got these for casual occasion:
[/quote]

Nice. Worn them to a date yet? Any positive feedback?

Not in Taiwan yet.

But possibly taiwanese girls wont even notice it. :roflmao:

Going out like this always proved a hit wid da ladeez :whistle:

[quote=“Mysticratboy”]I got these for casual occasion:
[/quote]

Sorry to tell you, but suede won’t do in Taiwan. It is awfully rainy most of the time, not to mention oil spills, betelnut juice and other unmentionables you meet on the street every day. Have pity on the new shoes, man.

Why am I always the bringer of bad news?

Errr those are “boat shoes”.

Wiki:
Boat shoes, are also known as loafers, are typically leather with rubber soles designed for use on a boat. A siping pattern is cut into the soles to provide grip on a wet deck; the leather construction, along with application of oil, is designed to repel water.