Clothes for Muslcuar Men?

Before I leave Houston I was wondering if I should get some work/dress cothes here… I have a problem with suits in the US… most places will not allow you to break up a set… I need a 46-48R top… but my waist is only 30" most suits have a 6" drop from top/bottom… and you can only have it tailored about 3" … so a 46" top would come with a 40" waist which can be cut down to 37" … still 7" too big… and the top has way too much room on the sides and around the stomach… I have a good size chest/back/shoulder… that is where I need the room… same goes for dress shirts… that I wear a tie with… I need 17.5" to 18" for the neck which leaves a lot of excess around the waist and you can only tailor so much…

Will I have the same problem in Taiwan?.. I have one suit/ and shirt that is custom made… fits very well… but very expensive… jsut so happen that the guy owed me a big favor… so I got it for cost…

Would I be better getting custom made blazers/suits/shirts… in Taiwan… how much…

Muscular men… I need to pay attention to my spelling…

You started the thread so you can edit the title if you want.

You can always go to Bangkok and get some custom tailored suits made. I believe I even posted a recommendation for a good one not too long ago. . . .

I buy only tailor made suits in Taiwan (and most of my dress shirts). Not that I’m rich, fancy or muslcuar, it’s just that tailor made suits are reasonably priced here (if you use the “search” function you’ll find a few discussions on the subject) and they fit so much better than off the rack.

As for casual clothes, most brands you might buy in the states are available here.