CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

You say I have resentment against blacks…take a good look in the mirror bud. Who sounds resentful here?

No.

Oh because I support affirmative action that makes me racist. We need to help our own people not have the universities clogged up with rich Chinese bankers kids or the kids of their government officials. They were even caught cheating the IELTS test on mass

You’re a racist for repeating racist things. And you’re generalizing Asians into rich Chinese bankers. Most Asians I knew growing up were strugglig middle class immigrants and 2nd gen working their way up. Now they get fucked because of a racist idea.

Middle class, “struggling” lol? Comparing them to blacks who have been struggling for hundreds of years. You’re clueless

You’ve literally no idea what each persons struggles are and privileges and disadvantages they have. But are basing it entirely on race. It’s a hugely flawed system you’ve yet to explain to me how it works.

Why do you keep saying the race things again but bring it up?

Are you ever going to give us an explanation of how privilege is quantified?

you are privileged so you know already

Weak debater. Boring.

Let us know when you come up with how struggles and privileges are quantified.

No I’m not your slave. Is that the way you talk to your Indonesian maid?

1 Like

So you can’t justify your racism.

I’m curious brasd, I mentioned earlier in this thread Peggy McIntosh’s exercise in White Privilege was an exercise in self reflection. I wonder if you reflect on your Privilege?

1 Like

Do you reflect on yours ?
I support affirmative action for blacks for post grad places. Chinese Asians shouldn’t complain they have on average far more resources. That’s it case closed. It is the policy of Harvard and long may it last !

Yes, living in South East Asia for two decades and having traveled to most countries and seen factory conditions and worse, very much so.

But you evaded the question.

No I decline to answer

I know, and I know why. Therein is the crux of your problem and why some on this forum are taking issue with you.

How about another important question. No one denies the atrocities of chattel slavery. But truthfully pretty much everyone’s ancestors would have suffered terrible fates. Sure we try to make things more fair.

But at what point does it end with this particular concept? Until all these leeching Asians coming here cheating are taken of everything? Until whites are also put into slavery for the next 200 years?

I believe in affirmitive action if some white supremacists or Asian supremacists have an issue with it I couldn’t care less. Your posters have already admitted this forum has white supremacists on it

That’s how we define being American, by citizenship. You just proved his point.

1 Like

[quote="Andrew0409, post:236, topic:176273, Until whites are also put into slavery for the next 200 years?
[/quote]

Would whites then just forgive the blacks after they were set free. Whites complaining about affirmitive action for blacks after 200 years of slavery !!:rofl: Would you feel charitable to people whose very recent ancestors enslaved you and then only started to give you equal rights in the 1960s but you complain about pro active discrimination at Harvard. You people really take the cake. You heartless nature is what allowed them to create a huge human slave industry.

Who are the white supremacist and Asian supremacists that take an issue?