CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

I’m asking you at what point does affirmative action equal things out? You seem to not be answere some basic fundamental concepts you believe in.

Topic from today "Should we allow white supremacist posters to have black girlfriends in their Avatars "
case closed

If you can’t comprehend someone messaging around vs real white supremacy…that’s a concern.

1 Like

Trust me, @mad_masala is no white supremacist. He just has an “edgy” sense of humor. If he looks down on anybody, it’s probably Yanquis like me. You seem to really be on the defensive here, but nobody on this site is out to get you. Plenty of people disagree with your ideas on affirmative action, but that doesn’t make them racists. I think everybody just needs to take a deep breath and calm down.

2 Likes

Are you their spokesman now? Do you worship whites ?

I asked you who you think is a white supremacist.

Can you actually answer a single question and back up anything you say?

Don’t be lazy , just look up the topic and stop trying to cheat me into a legal dispute.

Alright fine by me. I have nothing more to say on it. We can agree to disagree on affirmitive action.

1 Like

Check your privilege mate. I’m not your house slave.

You’ve not been able to explain any of what you believe and refuse to answer legitimate questions. Instead you cry wolf on white supremacy and Asian supremacists are the ones against you but can’t even name a person.

You are now just copying other posters. Perhaps retake your IELTs test. And I’m not your mate.

Seriously, guys. This language is getting too heated. No constructive debate is going to happen in this atmosphere. I know you like a good debate, but that’s just not gonna happen here.

1 Like

Fine. I’m out

I find my reaction tamed and appropriate for someone disqualifying me as a real american based on race, saying I’m a cheating Asian who can’t speak English, less credible for whatever privileges they assume I have, saying because of the color of my skin another person should be given the spot, and other ridiculous and borderline if not pretty racist and bigoted things.

3 Likes

I totally get it, and I’m on your side in the affirmative action debate (and in what defines someone as American), but when things descend into mudslinging and name-calling (on both sides), it’s time for everybody to take a break. Hopefully the debate can continue when everybody is calm and rested. Jeez, I’m starting to sound like a mod. Somebody kill me please. :hushed:

1 Like

I’m afraid you weren’t the first saying it. Tgat guy is racist and lacking in logic. I always thought he indeed believed what he was saying, even if he was exaggerating a lot to trigger people because he realised he was sounding silly and therr was no way back.

You would make a fine mod Dr_Milker. Not the most difficult jobs in the world.

1 Like

That hurts… That’s cruel. I’m really far from trying to sound cool with my posts, I just want to sound crazy and stupid, but I guess nobody understands me :frowning:

Actually, I think you’ve succeeded beyond your wildest dreams. :sunglasses:

Hmmmm I don’t think andrew and brasd are to blame in the same degree for the tone of this discussion. It’s obvious that one of them is being racist while calling racist pretty much everybody else and the other one is being way more analytical. Brasd has no single reason for being offended, and I’m sure he’s been trying to offend and trigger people.

3 Likes