CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

Screenshot_20190119-010802_Chrome

Whatā€™s your point? I refuse to believe that someone is so stupid to take that seriously.

So much lol this guy, really.

Much a true word spoken in jest. You yourself demanded it be put back in the politics forum. Pure racism and if a joke a pure racist joke

xD

Dude, now that civilised people ae sleepingā€¦ Youā€™re plainly stupid. Your claims are offensively stupid and racist to the point that everybody was doubting you were for real. Nobody is supporting your stupid claims, you can call us racists or you can stop for 10 and read what you wrote about Chinese and whites and do some soul searching. Youā€™re fucked up and full of hate.

Ridiculous.

Still, I much prefer when you say my jokes are an acquired tasteā€¦ It sounds like Iā€™m sophisticated or something xD

Now, fuck you with that shit. When did I try to sound cool, you freaking cow??

you admit to being a white supremacist you also attack women. You say others are trolls but as by the picture provided you make disgusting racist ā€œjokesā€ and disgusting jokes against women. You are the reason for much of the trouble and yes your racist misogynistic little self should be banned. Arenā€™t you the guy already in the news ?

You forgot the time I raped your mother.

Screenshot_20190119-013210_Chrome

Rape is funny now is it?

xD

Iā€™d like to keep enjoying this thread with you but I need to wake up tomorrow.

Keep checking my posts, youā€™ll find incredible things about me.

@brasd Hmmm, It would be fair to say , from my observation, that you have been reading Paulo Freire? Racism exists, in one way or another, it is a sad fact . The issue is inherent tribalism, amongst other things.
Legislating will not get rid of the issue. Indeed , it tends to make things worse sometimes. The change must come from individuals, who see no difference, in colour or ethnicity . That does come, sadly over long periods, but Humans are very tribal.
Getting rid of that tribalism, in this argument, surely, would be better ?. You seem to be feeling so oppressed, that you feel others should be, almost, punished, for any advantage they may have over another. It would appear , to me, that you are quite venomous in your hatred of any privilege, over any other factor.
Donā€™t please become the very thing you despise, because ā€œsomeā€ of your posts are insinuating that you believe in dis-advantaging people , based on colour or Race.
Yes, some people are born with more privilege than othersā€¦and that will always be the case . Making sure everyone has the opportunity ā€¦at whatever level , is surely the critical point ? Trying to ā€œlevelā€ the playing field by authoritarian means does not work well.
It is an emotive issue but try to stay calm .

4 Likes

youā€™re a person who thinks rape is funny. And obviously an attention seeker trying to be cool with your rape jokes and white supremacy jokesā€¦it is a safe place for you to say it surrounded by those who support your jokes about raping people

Not as much as rape and murder.

1 Like

@brasd obviously doesnā€™t get your sense of humor, so no need to subject him to it. Jeez Louise, canā€™t everybody just try to act like adults for like five or ten seconds? Am I the only adult in the room? I hate having to act like an adult! Everybody needs to just go to their room and chill. Everybody gets a time out!

Note ā€¦ mad masala is a complete fruitcake and must never , I repeat never , be taken seriously :joy:but he has his moments . :blush:

Heā€™s been saying things that are not only stupid but insulting. Heā€™s being racist, making ridiculous generalizations on white and (ethnically?) chinese people non stop. TBH, I donā€™t care if he doesnā€™t get mu humour.

The thing is, he thinks the same thing about what others are saying. Thereā€™s no need for everybody to keep provoking each other at this point. This is just lose-lose for everybody.

Holy shit, Iā€™m learning a lot today! things like you British donā€™t have ANY sense of humo(u)r and that mine is not really appreciated here :frowning:

I donā€™t like you anymore.

Agreed xD

Not sure what those moments you refer are.

I donā€™t find rape or white supremacy funny. Iā€™m sure many other do not feel jokes about rape on a public forum funny either. You disguise your intent but convincing others you are a fruit cake but you arenā€™t. It is your excuse for pushing your violence against women and anti non whites agenda