CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

The thing is, he doesn’t have this agenda. I get that you don’t get his sense of humor, but humor can often be subversive. You can’t take everything he says literally. If you don’t appreciate his sense of humor, just tune it out. I’m sure that’s what lots of people do.

Again, don’t be equidistant (this word that now is so popular among left wingers for trying to call out anyone who tries to be moderate). @brasd has been openly racist and insulting, while others have been trying to have a debate. He didn’t have any argument whatsoever, just claims based on how bad people of the same colour have been suffering some years. That’s not even an argument. OTOH he went on making offensive and disrespectful generalizations on Chinese. Forumosa, supposedly, doesn’t allow this. I’m just fucking with him because 1)he’s being really offensive and 2)I’m not even sure if he’s being honest, meaning that I do suspect he’s exaggerating his posture just for triggering people and out of true disrespect for other races.

1 Like

perhaps he wont think it funny if he gets raped for being a white supremacist and supporter of sex offenders

This forum has two purposes: getting useful information, and enjoying being silly because in real life you can’t. this is Internet, nothing to take too seriously. Your posture can be taken seriously, it’s beyond stupid, so given that you are unable to defend your social and political postures, and given that you sound (intentionally? unintentionally?) silly, I rather make fun of what you are saying.

Fucking with him obviously isn’t going to win him over to your way of thinking. Just like his ideas aren’t going win anyone else over the the benefits of affirmative action. At a certain point, everybody just needs to back off.

threatening to rape someone’s mother is not a joke it’s a criminal offence

Who cares? obviously he doesn’t listen to reasons. He’s been told solid arguments and asked for his, and all failed. And he keeps on what I consider open racism.

When you engage in edgy humor, you take risks. I have no doubt he’s well aware of the risks. He may be crazy, but he’s not stupid.

Screenshot_20190119-010716_Chrome

You made fun of Andrew’s English abilities but your reading skills are at the same level than your debate skills.

you made a criminal threat of violence

That’s another low blow :frowning:

In my book, that’s actually a compliment.

1 Like

no that’s a smoke screen you are not crazy just a violence against women supporter and a white supremacist

Maybe you have transcended time, and now past and future are all the same for you. That might explain you you think it’s fair that people in 2019 has owes you something for what other people did hundred years ago to… people who have the same skin colour than you :ponder:

you support rape

And I have babies buried in the pots of my balcony.

Proof it, you tard.

Both of you–this is just getting silly. I hope you both realize how immature you look. Nobody’s winning an argument here. This is just turning into a schoolyard fight. It’s detention time for everybody. Now I wish I did have mod privileges. This whole thing needs to be shut down until cooler heads prevail.

Screenshot_20190119-013210_Chrome