CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

The fact you need to take credit for things you did not do and things that did not happen to you is pathetic.

2 Likes

African Americans descended from the slaves will get what they are owed and new immigrants who did not build the nation should get to the back of the line.

Including reparations ?(sorry, I asked earlier, but no answer)

Equality of opportunity

I’m certainly for that, not sure reparations can be defined like that.

That’s not what you’re asking for lol. Wtf.

1 Like

In the American legal system, people aren’t punished or rewarded for the sins or tribulations of their ancestors. Even if a serious attempt were made to right historic wrongs, there’s no way that would work on a practical level.

1 Like

Find it funny how time and again people complain about the
“racist alt-right right-wing” presence on this site.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYZZZ ^^^^^^^^

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Nobody takes those accusations seriously anyway. Well, almost nobody.

Ah I’m not the only one whose noticed it then. Interesting. There are now Asian members of the Alt Right too , so it does not surprise me if this site has been according to you accused of harboring them.

Utter and complete bullshit.

The nation was less than half-settled by 1860, and no nation-building took place until slavery was abolished. In fact, much of the nation’s wealth was destroyed when white Northerners fought to end slavery and keep those states that had seceded in the Union.

Disgusting.

2 Likes

Is someone on this site an Asian member of the Alt Right?

They didn’t fight the South for that reason , check your history. Slavery was an excuse there was plenty in the North with slaves they just knew it would hurt the south more than the north.if slavery was banned. No northern white man cared about slaves except perhaps a few men.of God, preachers and such like.

I didn’t say every soldier and soldier’s family was against slavery, I said that they fought to end slavery. They did not desert the Union army, and their families remained steadfast no matter what they thought about slavery personally, or what doubts they may have otherwise had.

The end result was the Emancipation Proclamation, and slavery was abolished everywhere soon after the war ended.

You have no fucking clue. Take to the pub, mate.

1 Like

Oh, I think I get what you mean, are you saying take as much as you can possibly get away with?

The end of slavery with segregation yeah that worked our real well. At least the southerners were not fakers.

you whites are the takers with your colonial thievery

I’ll take that as a yes.

Union families gave their lives and their livelihoods to end slavery.

Yet @brasd refuses to give them credit for their lives, their steadfastness, or the very real sacrifices they made during the US Civil War. You seem to delight in moving the goal posts time and time again in order to justify black-on-white and black-on-Chinese racism and hatred. (oh they gave their lives? Who cares since discrimination didn’t end, those lives mean and meant nothing)

Like I said, disgusting.

2 Likes

It’s only January but man oh man this thread is going to be hard to top for
:trophy: “Most Controversial of 2019” :trophy:

2 Likes