CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

It’s been made clear these were jokes (perhaps in bad taste) and not an actual indicator of alt-right sympathies. Still on that, huh?

Can’t tell if you actually think you are a victim here or just trying to ‘win’.

3 Likes

Didn’t they finally figure out it was all a trolling attempt to fool the media lol. They just made it up to get people all freaked out over nothing.

1 Like

I genuinely have problems assessing some people’s level of retardness.

2 Likes

Yup.

Granted you’ll probably find the odd alt-righty out there using it. But this is in fact, why the hand signal was made famous. It’s based on a joke.

1 Like

I think you surround yourself with the wrong kind of yes-men/women. That sympathy tail must be addictive.

I was going to prepare a coffee but I run out of milk. No way I’m drinking black coffee by night, it’s too strong and I don’t want to be awake the whole night reading crazy stuff on Internet.

1 Like

Coming from the “person” who takes his microwave for a walk.

I need a pet that can be good company but is not very demanding. A dog consumes much more than a broken microwave, do I decided to adopt that one… poor thing was abandoned on the street.

2 Likes

I, too, tried to keep an appliance as a pet. Back in the winter of 2015 I was feeling a little lonely after a breakup and decided to try out an old window A/C unit as company. Bought him a little bed and everything. Didn’t work out and we parted ways shortly after. But it’s actually not that unheard of.

2 Likes

You are right @IulusGrun, you have to choose your company very carefully. I have heard horrible things that may happen if you start a relationship with your vacuum cleaner.

1 Like

sorry don’t have sex with my pets anymore

2 Likes

My Dyson is different.

2 Likes

Nah, this is how people in media and their invited guests are thinking now. Most newz sources are following a pre-planned narrative and it shows. The best place to find out what people really think is in small local town halls, not the fancy pancy dress up bell end faux slice o’ America garbage they show on TV, but the real ones where people smile and greet their neighbors and then ask biting questions to their local representatives.

I’ll be going to a few shortly, as Gillibrand is setting up her campaign office ten minutes from my house.

1 Like

I guess these are your people. The lynch mob
Trumpers

You insult the lynch mobs of the past with this overly dramatic silliness. Must be your hyperbolic privilege which victims of yore did not need because, you know, reality.

1 Like

They didn’t have the Internet when the KKK had a membership of over 300 000 and burned down a black city and were lynching people. However, yes pretty much the same mentality on here.

LOL

1 Like

Mock away and call your friends LOL

Wasn’t the KKK mostly the folks on the Left?

1 Like

I was going to say that this is getting ridiculous, but in fact this was very ridiculous already days ago.