CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

I’m wearing socks and a sweatshirt.

So much privilege. You don’t know, bro. You don’t know. :doh:

2 Likes

So ? I’m conservative. Why do you presume I’m left wing. Stereotyping again?

You’re not conservative, you’re fragile.

I’m sure not as fragile as your little bones lol

Oh, the horror!

There’s only one. I’m not a freak.

You just sound uneducated that’s all. Definitely not Harvard

Quotes from @brasd in previous topics…

You’re confusing me my man .

in my opinion it’s a very liberal and extremely politically correct site that is not representative of foreigners in Taiwan. However, it has some useful information on it for living in Taiwan just don’t get into the moderator imposed “safe spaces” as they seem very trigger happy with suspension button. A pity as the site has potential but they ban lots of non liberal posters.

Thank the Almighty we the people voted in President Trump. If the democrats were in power they’d be many very long unhygienic caravans other than one very long unhygienic one. Invasion USA is being thwarted by President Trump despite the massive amount of rich leftists and farming cartels supporting it.

typical leftists killing off what doesn’t fit with their ideology

Nice to see you’re coming around. :grin: You’re speling still needs a little werk though. You will be pleased to know that many libs are coming over to the PRESIDENT Donald Trump camp. They know who will protect them from the likes of ISIS. When things simmer down they’ll probably jump ship though.

2 Likes

Who is Harvard?

yes I said I’m conservative which bit of that is beyond your comprehension ? Anyway good research I’m flattered you took so much interest.

Wiki it like the rest of your knowledge.

Your praise of Trump and then subsequent bashing of most trump supporters. Just seems odd thats all

1 Like

Bwahahaha…Now that is funny. Well done. Hahahaha Sincerely.

Rating someone on their personality is definitely not racist.

I take back that comment about the tail wagging the dog @brasd. Seems you are fighting the fight using any tools you can any way you can.

I didn’t mention anything about your political proclivities, did I?

I am as well. I’d like to know what you think about conservative policy other than social stuff. Everyone has a pet peeve issue which triggers them…or several. It’s normal. But there are numerous other non-straight-social-ideology that are extremely important to Conservatives. I’m asking with genuine curiosity. The way that you lash out at people and knee jerk name call is not my kind of Conservative, but hey, I’m not the Treasurer of the group or anything.

So, as a Conservative, to another one, what other policy issues get yer motor running?

The right to bear arms.

Which kind?
Where are you on the bumpstock?
Better, longer, deeper background checks?
What about gun forfeiture for those arrested/convicted of domestic violence or mental health concerns?