CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

He’s a businessman in the WHITE house. He’s bringing back manufacturing jobs , he gives cities like Detroit hope, he is pulling out troops from foreign wars. I didn’t vote for him.but he’s definitely got his plus points. A lot of Christian Black church leaders also like him. Traditional family values are what is needed in many.black communities. I wouldn’t have voted for Hillary even with a gun pointed at my head. Bunch of KKK masquerading as the saviours of blacks. Yes, Americans first I.agree with him.

1 Like

The Government should be scared of the people not the people scared of the government. I’m in favor of fully automatic weapons with armor piercing rounds if required. We have arms to protect against a despotic government not just for self defense against house invasions. The enlightened black man is fully aware the protection the right to bear arms could give us against an attack by such groups as the ALT right.
We can’t rely of white liberals to do that.

Can’t be topped.

You, sir, are nutty as a pine tree but you do have more moments of hilarity than clarity. :+1:

1 Like

OK, I’m going to mull that over. The matrix is telling me we’ve been talking too much and, as a man who respects and listens to science, I will get back to you on that.

I will say that bit about the AA community is pretty spot on, but I think they fear the same big government that militia rednecks and hillbillies do.

1 Like

@brasd May I have my copy of , “How to win friends and influence people” back , please? :joy:

1 Like

The White House is racist. They should repaint it taupe.

Or maybe orange.

What do you reckon is behind this enrollment trend? Why do elite American universities favor brand new (1st or 2nd generation) black immigrants over other Americans, including black Americans?

[/quote]

That’s not what’s happening, sorry didn’t make her clear. What’s happening is Harvard has a black quota to fill, and they’re filling 40% of it with immigrants, because as @Dr_Milker pointed out, blacks from the Caribbean and Africa tend o outperform African Americans academically.

That’s not what’s happening, sorry didn’t make her clear. What’s happening is Harvard has a black quota to fill, and they’re filling 40% of it with immigrants, because as @Dr_Milker pointed out, blacks from the Caribbean and Africa tend o outperform African Americans academically.
[/quote]

that’s intra-racist !!

[/quote]

ok why do you think Caribbean blacks out perform American blacks (on average ), and yes I agree that’s true?

Nah, it is fine, the British already made it orange once.

Maybe the white house could sign up an account on Formosa and pretend to be the black house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

3 Likes

Here we go!

3 Likes

“…benefits East Asians supposedly reap for being ‘both the oppressed and oppressors.’”

WTAF.

Even George Orwell wouldn’t have thought of such a sublime example of doublespeak. He must be sitting up there on his cloud with his G&T laughing his bollocks off.