Cnn

[quote=“almas john”]The Mountain Man wrote: [quote]Aljazeera English, Channel News Asia, Australia Network, BBC, Sky News UK, Russia Today ( English), Cspan VOA, and many others news channels are broadcast for free as well as being provided on some pay packages.

Maybe you should get MOD or digital cable TV.[/quote]

I’ve got Chunghua Telecom’s MOD (media on demand) - it’s a bit crap but I can’t complain at the price (NT$89 a month). “Australia Network” has a fair bit of rugby on it - and fair credit to them for showing the tri-nation games when the Wallabies aren’t involved (i.e. the NZ-Springbok games).[/quote]

ALmas it’s called the Tri NAtions not the Bi-Nations… and yes Australia Network has the rights to show all the Tri-nations games. Just not all the Super 14 games live.

Is Kristie Lu Stout pregnant? Her midriff has appeared unusually wide every time I watch her of late.

No, she’s pregnant.

I like to check out the news before work in the mornings and this is my only option, but i actually get annoyed watching it now. The question I heard for the viewers this weekend, " Who’s bday party would you rather attend, Obama or Clinton?" This is rock bottom folks.

I like to watch the Daily Show with Jon Stewart (international edition) on CNN. It starts at 11:30 on Saturdays. Be sure to watch it this weekend!

Richard Quest makes me want to slit my writsts. I thought we would be rid of him after his little walk in the park, but it looks like he’s still on the air. The only thing worse than his whiney voice are those enormous horse teeth of his trying to jump out of his face, through the TV, and grinding against my brain as though it were a salt-lick.

Even worse is when both Colleen McEdwards and Jim Clancy are on at the same time and end up having a community-theater inspired contest of who can “out emote” the teleprompter lines. Truly painful. I’m always left with the impression that Clancy is probably drunk, and McEdwards is tweaking. The longer I stare at her, the more I’m convinced she’s actually the Joker - she’s got that crazy smile, and what look like pinwheels for eyes. Clancy, on the other hand, seems to have the bloated, broubony stench of failed writer all over him. He’s most likely pining over the glory days of reporter vests and his lost moustache, wondering how in the hell it all went so wrong - but if he can just sell this next story he can turn it all around…

CNN has absolutely sold out to China. We have recently read of the fake media reports that have been sent, and apparantly, China has no problem with these fake stories. They are actually proud of their fake endeavors, proudly proclaiming their desire to spotlight the citizens of China, Their visible populace agree. Fake fireworks, Fake Everest climb, fake, fake, fake. Hell, I would not sit my fat ass in the fucking tofu stadium even if I had free tickets. What are people thinking? CNN has been bought out. You never see anything negative. All the news is happy happy happy. Well, I don’t think any of us are that stupid. They sold out and will have a really hard time recovering their credibility in the future. Would anybody else like to see a 24/7 news program like CNN used to be. Hard news and fuck the consequences. The good old days. Their reporters must be tearing their hair out.

:roflmao: