Cockroaches

Really? Because according to a 2005 study funded by the US National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) and the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) cockroach allergens appear to worsen asthma symptoms more than any other known triggers.

And from another site:

[quote]Cockroaches clean themselves very scrupulously, as most insects do, in order that their sensory bristles on their body walls and limbs are ready to sense any hint of water, food, a mate or an enemy. Thirst, hunger, sex and safety rule the cockroach life. A cockroach with a dirty exterior is not a ‘lean mean machine’.

However, the cockroach GI tract can harbor all the diseases that are being passed around in the house or neighborhood. They are omnivorous and thus would just as likely eat a dead mouse or a bit of fallen cheese or nibble on your house plant. They often defecate near or on the food they eat so they are likely to pass the organisms in their GI tract to the food they are eating and the surfaces they walk and defecate on. [/quote]
So clean in appearance, yes, but certainly not clean in the sense that they’re safe to have around the house.

I favor catch, neuter and release for la cucarachas.

But first, ya have to really get into whats making them be cockroaches. I mean, really get into their heads. Try to understand what it means for them to be a cockroach.
Its just not “right” to impose our non-cockroach views of life onto their highly evolved existence here on the planet we share with them.
Be the roach Dude…

I FUCKING HATE COCKSUCKINGROACHES!!!

Those may be a ‘special’ kind.

(not that there’s anything wrong with that…a la Seinfeld)

Really? Because according to a 2005 study funded by the US National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) and the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) cockroach allergens appear to worsen asthma symptoms more than any other known triggers.

And from another site:

[quote]Cockroaches clean themselves very scrupulously, as most insects do, in order that their sensory bristles on their body walls and limbs are ready to sense any hint of water, food, a mate or an enemy. Thirst, hunger, sex and safety rule the cockroach life. A cockroach with a dirty exterior is not a ‘lean mean machine’.

However, the cockroach GI tract can harbor all the diseases that are being passed around in the house or neighborhood. They are omnivorous and thus would just as likely eat a dead mouse or a bit of fallen cheese or nibble on your house plant. They often defecate near or on the food they eat so they are likely to pass the organisms in their GI tract to the food they are eating and the surfaces they walk and defecate on. [/quote]
So clean in appearance, yes, but certainly not clean in the sense that they’re safe to have around the house.[/quote]Weird that I have not seen this thread until just now. Is this where the term OWNED3D comes in? :laughing: It appears that I was a tad wrong, here.

TC wrote: [quote]I favor catch, neuter and release for la cucarachas.

But first, ya have to really get into whats making them be cockroaches. I mean, really get into their heads. Try to understand what it means for them to be a cockroach.
Its just not “right” to impose our non-cockroach views of life onto their highly evolved existence here on the planet we share with them.
Be the roach Dude…[/quote]

T.C., you whackjob Cockroach Crusader!!