CoffeAnnan

Dear Forum,

I have been unlucky to met this guy in person.
Actually it is true he in fact is a member of TSU (and he was in
TV).
Anyway, he seems to find out forumosa to post his messages.
Isnt it possible to remove him ?? As I doubt this I ask everybody, please dont reply to his topics.
I can`t stand reading his comments anymore

As odious as being a TSU thug is, as long as the rules are followed, he can play with us. He may believe the presidential election was “unfair,” that the fount of democracy came from Chiang Ching-kuo and that if you put a tooth under your pillow, you will wake up with a shiny new coin instead.
Being annoying doesn’t get you booted – just look at me…:wink:

Suggest you make good use of this

Why can’t we all just get along?!?!?!? :blush:

Aren’t you confusing the TSU with the pan-blues?

Timo:

There are rules on banning. You can read them here.

As far as I know, noone can be banned for merely being ill-informed, or talking about things he does not know a hoot about. I would have been banned long ago if there were rules to that effect.

Timo:

[quote]As I doubt this I ask everybody, please dont reply to his topics. I cant stand reading his comments anymore. [/quote]

Well, as a :newbie: , trying to tell us if we are to respond to somebody’s posts or not is not really comme il faut. Pretty bad form, actually.

If enough people ignore him, then soner or later he will leave, but well, he has also contributed to this forum in his own way.

Remember :braveheart: of speech…

Because half of us are idiots?

Because half of us are idiots?[/quote]
A lot more than half. :laughing:

A lot more than half. :laughing:[/quote]

I would add that people wishing for that fall into the majority category. After all we are in the mudslinging open forum of a discussion board. We are supposed to discuss instead of merely drinking oolong pretending to be friends.

A lot more than half. :laughing:[/quote]

Really, where’s the support, I’ve lost 5-7kg already! :stuck_out_tongue: