COME HELP PIMP Animals TAIWAN'S CAT ROOM

[quote=“Muzha Man”][quote=“onrust66”]

P.S. How did you create your nick? My Mu[c]ha gets mangled into Muzha by the botmod![/quote]

I joined early enough before the bot police took over. You can always write it correctly by bolding one letter

Mucha Man

Or underscoring:

Mucha_Man[/quote]

Amateur! Just write:

Mu[b][/b]cha

See? “Mucha Man”

I am wondering how it is going to turn out by now?!
Any pics? I 'd like to see if I have any extra cat toys, scrach poles or other things for your cat room.
I’ve got one foster kitten room now and down to three kittens for adoption. Keep up the good work!

:slight_smile:

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“Muzha Man”][quote=“onrust66”]

P.S. How did you create your nick? My Mu[c]ha gets mangled into Muzha by the botmod![/quote]

I joined early enough before the bot police took over. You can always write it correctly by bolding one letter

Mucha Man

Or underscoring:

Mucha_Man[/quote]

Amateur! Just write:

Mu[b][/b]cha

See? “Mucha Man”[/quote]

I am humbled good sir. :notworthy:

But you still smell.

[quote=“Muzha Man”]But you still smell.[/quote]So true, considering I’m told him how to do it in the first place.

How is the Alleycat’s Cat House now ?

[quote=“Minou”]I am wondering how it is going to turn out by now?!
Any pics? I 'd like to see if I have any extra cat toys, scrach poles or other things for your cat room.
I’ve got one foster kitten room now and down to three kittens for adoption. Keep up the good work!

:slight_smile:[/quote]

Dear Minou, I was out of the country, sorry for the late reply. Any toys and scratch posts and the like are more than welcome. We threw out most of what was there when we emptied the place prior to cleaning and painting. We painted the walls and put a new linoleum floor in (had no time for pics). But although I managed to bring about 40 laminated planks over to the facility before I left, as far as I know none of them have been hung yet. The walls are constructed of thin plywood, so we’ll need to build some kind of a frame before we can hang the planks. Currently, although the cats have more space as the room doesn’t double as a storage room anymore, it is also a bit empty and boring for the cats I imagine. Hanging the planks such that they can jump from one to the next and can basically run around the room without ever touching the ground, should give them something to do as well as a hide out for every single one of them (this is my plank!). Scratching posts and toys should do the rest (would love to pick them up and visit the cafe! but borrowed car has expired). Now all I need is some time and a few people to help.

(At home, our own ‘operation’ is momentarily also down to three kittens up for adoption, two ‘boarders’, and our own five monsters. We also have a new dog up for adoption (freshly amputated), next to our three adoptees.)