Comedy HYPNOSIS SHOW! at The Farmhouse, Taipei, 29 July 2006

BRIAN DAVID PHILLIPS WAKING DREAMS HYPNOSIS SHOW

Saturday, July 29, 2006 . . . at The Farmhouse in Taipei . . . 8:30-10:00pm.

That’s right . . . live genuine comedy hypnosis in Taipei! This is the real thing!

This is a special encore performance of the Waking Dreams Hypnosis Show after a dynamic full-capacity premiere for a midnight show earlier in the month.

Brian David Phillips presents the show in English with Chinese interpretation. Both English and Chinese speakers can and will enjoy watching or even being part of the show – the true stars of any hypnosis show are the volunteers! When you volunteer to be a part of the show, you will have a wonderful time!

The show incorporates hypnosis, comedy, laughter, music, and even dance. It is a fully-featured entertaining performance.

The Brian David Phillips Waking Dreams Hypnosis Show is the only professional genuine hypnosis comedy entertainment show performed live in nightlife venues in Taiwan.

See see “Hypnosis Show” at http://www.briandavidphillips.com for more details as well as links to photos and videos of past hypnosis performances and events.

All the best,
Brian

I’ll be there. And was that you I saw stomping through Yonghe a few days ago? I was in a restaurant and thought I saw you walk by.

It might have been . . . depends upon when a few days ago was and what you mean by stomping . . . I rarely actually stomp, it just requires way too much energy . . . I tend to sloth or lollygag (I’m really big on lollygagging) or, occassionally, tiptoe . . . granted, given my not very nonrobust nature, my tiptoe does indeed seem like a dinosaur’s stomp to passersby. :slight_smile:

It was probably me you saw . . . although there are a few other extremely nonpetitle longhaired bushybearded waiguolangren in Taipei . . . but . . . we have indeed been going to Yonghe once a week or so to an archery club to shoot arrows at things that don’t move.

All the best,
Brian

Tonight, tonight, tonight! Comedy Hypnosis Show in Taipei! Tonight’s the night! Make sure you don’t miss it! This is it!

I will be performing my Brian David Phillips Waking Dreams Hypnosis Show . . . at The Farmhouse in Taipei . . . 8:30pm, Saturday Night, July 29, 2006.

The Farmhouse is located at No. 5, Lane 32, Shuang Cheng Street, Taipei . . . you can call (02) 595-1764/5 for more information about the show or for directions on how to get there.

See “Hypnosis Show” on my webpages at http://www.briandavidphillips.com for more the address and more details. There are also links to videos and photos of past performances there. The Brian David Phillips Waking Dreams Hypnosis Show is the only professional stage hypnosis show running in Taiwan.

Tell your friends and pass this message on to anyone and everyone interested in quality comedy entertainment. I appreciate your support.

Be sure to check out my upcoming courses in Sept. The Early Bird deadline for signups approaches!

All the best,
Brian

Show photos at tinyurl.com/k3nwv . . . it was a hoot!

All the best,
Brian

Interesting… did the guy who couldn’t let go of his ice cream win the horse race…?

Amazing thing that . . . everyone won! It was a photo finish so they all got prize money which they hid about their person. Unfortunately, the money turned into monkeys. :slight_smile:

He was a great subject though.

All the best,
Brian