Which is the most outrageous?
- Are these the Americans? People remain silent and placate the Americans. By God, they only deserve scorn. We slaughtered them yesterday and we will continue to slaughter them.
- God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis.
- I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!
- I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly.
- The shock has backfired on them. Indeed, they are shocked because of what they have seen. No one received them with roses. They were received with bombs, shoes and bullets. Now, the game has been exposed. Awe will backfire on them.
- Iraqi fighters in Umm Qasr are giving the hordes of American and Brtish mercenaries the taste of definite death. We have drawn them into a quagmire and they will never get out of it.
- One hundred infidels commited suicide as they entered the holy city of Bagdhad. Their tanks will become their tombs.
- Our initial assessment is that they will all die.
- I am not talking about the American people and the British people. I am talking about those mercenaries. They have started throwing those pencils, but they are not pencils, they are booby traps to kill the children.
- The Cruise missiles do not frighten anyone. We are catching them like fish in a river. I mean here that over the past two days, we managed to shoot down 196 missiles before they hit their target.
- The United Nations [is] a place for prostitution under the feet of Americans.
- There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!
- They are superpower of villains. They are superpower of Al Capone.
- Today, the tide has turned, we are destroying them.
- Tonight, we will do something unconventional against them. This means: not by the military. We will do something that I believe will become a pretty example for those mercenaries.
- We blocked them inside the city. Their rear is blocked.
- We made them drink poison last night and Saddam Hussein’s soldiers and his great forces gave the Americans a lesson which will not be forgotten by history.
- We will welcome them with bullets and shoes.
- When we were making the law, when we were writing the literature and the mathematics the grandfarthers of Blair and little Bush were scratching around in caves.
This is a big poll, but I think it’s worth it!
Information Minsiter Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf