Company KTV trip

Don’t sing this on KTV

[quote=“bob_honest”]I just ignore the locals so I simply didn’t respond when they said I should sing.
Sounds arrogant I know but it is my personal way to avoid 99% of hassles others have with the locals.

No singing. Do dancing. No bottom up. No jokes. No anything.[/quote]

Oh come on… some places even have decent German songs - The bar “Maybe” for example features Nena’s “99 Red Balloons” as well as some good stuff by Rammstein as soon as they find out you can speak German :wink: OK, Nena might be more suited for your generation I’m afraid… but then, Rammstein’s Amerika was nice enough even with one 50+ coworker :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea, no singing, no dancing sounds like an odd attitude for a german. To me anyway. I recognize that germans have a reputation, fair or not, for being humorless. And I recognize that many/most Germans may consider Octoberfest fit only for tourists and drunken louts. But I’ve been to Octoberfest (once with a friend from Munich and once with my mom) and saw plenty of boisterous, uninhibited singing and dancing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If THAT is what KTV is like then I’ve avoided it for too long.

We should have a forumosa KTV trip :smiley:

Yeah!

[quote=“urodacus”][quote=“I am a City Girl”]
But “Sorry Sorry” by Super Junior, another Korean band is still a hit in the KTV. You can also practice the dance with friends in advance to entertain the colleagues on that day!
Have fun in KTV! :smiley: [/quote]

Ow. Ow. Ow.

Can I have my three minutes back? That was just terrible.

MT, do NOT request that song. People will be looking for your testicles on the floor, thinking that you must have momentarily lost them.[/quote]

Ha-ha! Actually the management team in my company did that in the Chinese New Year End Party with a remix from Wonder Girl’s Nobody! That was really fun though I didn’t like it at all when I heard it first time and don’t like my friends to set it as the ring tone in their mobile!

But…perhaps it’s a good chance to show off expats’ bellies ?! :smiley:

Yes, but I Am a City Girl, were you singing in English or Korean? :slight_smile:

As I said, he should be singing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1fkP_5Xs5A&annotation_id=annotation_331015&feature=iv#t=1s

:roflmao: :roflmao:

And Urodocus, here’s your three minutes back, lol!