Company registration for JFRV ARC holder?

HI Guys,

I am married to Taiwanese and i got ARC (JFRV), I want to register import and exports trading company in Taiwan, since I already have unrestricted work permit being spouse of taiwanese I was told that i don’t need 500,000 NTD capital to register company if i am not hiring any other foreigner, I can register with 20k or 50k too but different accountants are giving different opinions, no matter what as foriegner is still need to wire money from abroad to register? I am hoping if someone experienced in it or has knowledge can shed some light and give advice please. Also please suggest any accountant who charge reasonable fee. Thank you


This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.