Compliments for womenfolk

Jinete Mortal wrote

Nice compliment (although I would ditch the “most” because it sounds a little bit too much like “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure”).
However, I don’t think I’ll be able to use your compliment because my “translation department” always gets up before me. I would have to cut back on the grog. :astonished:

Actually, she looks awful pretty when she takes a nap in the afternoon. It’s amazing how beautiful women are, even when they are sleeping. God, in comparison us blokes are just snoring, drooling, pillow-humping beasts.

[quote=“almas john”]And I’d also love to hear from that famed sweet-talker MaPoSquid.

I don’t need to ask about some of you other guys. Your idea of a compliment is probably just leaving a large tip. :wink:[/quote]

There are many sizes of tips, almas john :stuck_out_tongue: I guess it depends on how you like to receive it :notworthy:

I just asked V what her favourite compliment from me was: The answer?Calling her my “chocolate princess” when she got dark after a beach holiday. (She tans just by thinking about sunshine.) Her family and previous bfs bought into the “white skin is beautiful” myth, so I guess I said the right thing. :slight_smile:

I’m very careful with compliments - she always assumes they are the lead up to me explaing that I have done something stupid again or need something sorted out. Quite sharp really.

I just love the sound of you slurping noodles!

The black hairclog at the bottom of the tub warms my heart!

I’d be happy to hold your handbag while you curse at the shopkeeper in Taiwanese! Oh, he is going to punch me in the mouth now? Anything for you my sweet.

Maoman,

If you keep speaking to your wife that way, I have a feeling you’re going to be married to her for a very long, long time! :bravo: :slight_smile:

heheheheeh, reminds me of my trip to Thailand last year. While my GF and I were visiting the Royal Palace, three men asked her within 20 minutes if she was from Thailand. She was extremely upset, thinking that Thailand people are slightly darker than Taiwanese. I, on the other hand, laughed my ass off because I knew how much it upset her. I always tell her “dark is beautiful” but she doesn’t seem to think so. For the rest of the trip, much to her chagrin, I called her my beautiful darkie.

:smiling_imp: