Only individuals who are proficient in English will be considered. Work permit provided.
Interested in taking your career to the next level in one of the most dynamic cities in Asia? Compose.ly is on the hunt for a new editor to join our small but kickass team.
At Compose.ly, we believe that every business has a great story to tell. The problem is that many businesses struggle to share theirs in an authentic way that drives results. That’s where Compose.ly (and you!) come in.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that embraces equality and transparency, supports creativity and innovation, and recognizes achievements, then you’ve come to the right place.
Who We Are Looking For
Ideal candidates will be experienced writers adept at the art of storytelling. We’re looking for applicants who have strong writing and editorial skills and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
You should be able to research, create, and maintain articles, blogs, and white papers for numerous clients in different industries. Experience crafting search engine optimized (SEO) content is a plus. If you don’t know SEO, no worries, we’ll provide training.
You’ll be working alongside a diverse group of people who are quick on their feet and are sticklers for details. You should be passionate about your work and take pride in what you produce. Being self-motivated and goal-oriented is a must.
You should be able to collaborate respectfully with your team and demonstrate the ability to work independently. We encourage working smart, not working hard (okay, maybe sometimes working hard, too!) and try our best to focus on solutions, not problems.
• Proof, edit, and rework other writers’ content
• Craft and write blog articles, white papers, and press releases for numerous clients
• Correspond with writers to provide feedback and coordinate revisions
• Create and manage writer/project assignment strategy
• Assist in crafting training materials and programs for our writer community
• Only individuals who are proficient in English should apply
• Education and experience: master’s degree or bachelor’s degree with two years of related experience after graduation, or 5 years of experience without a degree
• Problem-solving skills
• In-depth research, writing, and editing abilities
• Familiar with American writing style
• The ability to learn new information each day and apply it effectively
• Full health insurance benefits
• MacBook or laptop provided
• 15 days paid vacation and 5 days sick leave
• Monthly Health & Wellness allowance
• Annual Health Check-up
• Social gatherings (festival party, outing, team building)
• Free office snacks, coffee, tea, and fruit, plus free breakfast on Mondays
• Wednesday afternoon specialty tea or juice
• Free massage / Monday & Tuesday 1 to 5 pm
• 50% of your plane ticket from any location in the world
• Help finding a cozy apartment in the heart of the city
• Salary advance to help you pay your deposit
• Work permit
How to Get Started
If you think you meet the above requirements and are willing to take on these responsibilities, follow these steps:
Submit your resume and cover letter here:
Next, please complete the following grammar test.
Once you complete the grammar test, you’ll be invited to take an editing test.
For more information about us, check out Compose.ly or our parent company Taroko.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact candidates who are a good fit for the role.
Work permit provided.